Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
This label was delivered yesterday, in the nicest delivery vehicle that I have ever seen. Heads above & beyond any ordinary UPS or FED-EX truck. Because we live in an overprotective nanny state and I do not want the driver of that RED delivery vehicle held liable for this egregious modification to my 4C. I will not be able to mention his name. All I can say is that at times he has been known to frequent this forum. :D

😀😄🙂

Bumper Automotive exterior Font Electronic device Auto part
🙂🙂🙂

🙁😕😟

Font Rectangle Motor vehicle Bumper Signage

·
Registered
44 Posts
Looks great. Well done @KarlB
I went the more permanent route - covered both visors with letter and double-stitch red trim to match the interior. Custom job, along with the seats, doors, rear walk, and trunk interior. Cost for the visor covers was about $300US (not inexpensive, but very nicely done)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
I went the more permanent route - covered both visors with letter and double-stitch red trim to match the interior. Custom job, along with the seats, doors, rear walk, and trunk interior. Cost for the visor covers was about $300US (not inexpensive, but very nicely done)
Where have you been bro

·
Registered
44 Posts
Where have you been bro
A bit off the radar screen for the past few months. looking for a decent event to attend. AROC is a bit of “been there - done that”. going to drop the car off with Harry in a few weeks, for a thorough overhaul. Engine is acting a bit wonky these days. How are you?

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
A bit off the radar screen for the past few months. looking for a decent event to attend. AROC is a bit of “been there - done that”. going to drop the car off with Harry in a few weeks, for a thorough overhaul. Engine is acting a bit wonky these days. How are you?
Let me know when your with harri, ill stop by, we are looking to do something in october also @SNIPER has a location etc

21 - 30 of 30 Posts