Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Somewhere my charger came up missing while at shop(s) during routine maintenance.

I’m looking for the original that came as standard equipment.
I could also use the tow piece that screws into the grille area and the funnel for the washer reservoir.
I know is a stretch but I would appreciate any leads.
cheers, Jon

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
If you don't care that it says 4C on it, you can get a brand new CTEK charger (is the same make as what Alfa supplied as OEM and the connector will fit the pre-wired pigtail on the battery if you have this).
Thanks. I’ll likely purchase the CTEK on Amazon. I’ll still keep looking for the factory charger. In hindsight I shouldn’t have left it with the car.
cheers, Jon

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And the shop doesn't know where it is? Time to find a new shop! ⏳
The Coupe was at 2 shops and I didn’t check for the charger when I changed shops. Yes I had already determined the dealership was not on my side before changed to the second shop so I can’t pin blame on them. Since the Coupe came without the charger when I bought it, I found one on eBay, I’m back to square one.
cheers, Jon

·
Registered
2016 4C Spider
57 Posts
So you found the 4C charger on ebay and replaced the one you lost?....or the one you found on ebay is now missing? I'll see if my wife wants to part ways w/ her charger since we just got a new AGM battery and I don't think the Alpha 4C branded one supports AGM. I'm not sure if she'll want too keep it as 'original equipment' or not. We're already missing the car cover that came with the car and the spare key.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
When I bought the Coupe in 2020 it was missing several of the factory accessories, the charger, the tow eye, and the windshield washer refill funnel. I was able to locate a charger on eBay which is now lost, so yes looking for the original again. You should keep your original charger in case it helps in the future.
Yes my bad for leaving the charger with the 4C while in the shop.
cheers, Jon

·
Super Moderator
4C SE, Giulietta Vel, 147, Sud, Guzzi 1100 Sport, Guzzi Le Mans MkV
12,650 Posts
The C-Tek MXS-5.0 has a function for AGM batteries for both cars and motorcycles. If you think you’ll ever replace your battery with an AGM it’s worth thinking about.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts