Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hallo. Ich werde nächstes Wochenende (5 Tage) in der Region Stuttgart sein, um die AMG- und Porsche-Werke sowie die Mercedes- und Porsche-Museen zu besuchen. Ich habe zwei Tage Zeit und wäre dankbar, wenn Sie mir andere Aktivitäten und Sehenswürdigkeiten im Umkreis von 300 Kilometern vorschlagen könnten. Es gibt Bergrennen in Heilbad Heiligenstadt, die ich gerne sehen würde, obwohl ich nicht weiß, ob es eine 800 km lange Rundreise wert ist. Hockenheim vielleicht?
Vielen Dank!

Hi. I’ll be staying in the Stuttgart area next weekend (5 days) to visit the AMG and Porsche factories, and Mercedes and Porsche museums. I’ll have two days free and would be grateful if you can suggest other things to do and places to visit within a 300 kilometre radius. There’s Bergrennen at Heilbad Heiligenstadt which I’d like to see, though dont know if it’s worth a 800 km round trip. Hockenheim perhaps?
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Nichts in Hockenheim. I lived there. Unless there is an event at the ring, nichts zu tun. Farmers spreading pig shit on the fields.

If you want more car-oriented things to do, I suggest an early drive to Mulhouse (about a 3 hr drive), spend the day at Cité de l'Automobile (Schlumpf Collection, claims to be the world's largest automobile collection, most every important Bugatti in existence). Stay overnight in Mulhouse or nearby, and, if you are headed north, spend the next day exploring the Alsace wine route (Colmar, Strasbourg, and all the lovely villages in the hills above the Rhine Valley).

Viel Spaß!

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your reply. I did the Schlumpf Collection over 30 years ago and it was fantastic. The wine route sounds a good idea - perhaps make it a circuit and touch Basel on the way back to Stuttgart airport. Neuschwanstein castle isn’t far, and I’ve often thought about visiting it after watching the Chitty Bang Bang film many years ago!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts