Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

101 - 120 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
That hail looks like the type that could make the sheet metal on a car look like a golf ball (lots of pits) and break windows.
It does, and did, but not to my cars thankfully. That’s the small stuff from the edge of the storm that hit me. The core of the storm took out a strip mall, hail blew holes through the roofs and flooded the insides of several shops.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Hot hot hot in England. My 4C was saying it was 38c when we went for a drive, I had the windows down and no ac on, I just about coped, I hate having the windows up.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Beautifully cool here in N. TX. We have yet to hit 100F (38C) this year. Here it is, almost August, and grass is still green. Not even going to hit 90F today.

·
Super Moderator
14,078 Posts
30C in SW Ontario, Canada today. It's been a hot summer once it finally got rolling, and as Treetopflyer said, I'm good with that when you consider our winters. Last weekend's time attack was in temps in the mid to high 30's with humidex (sensible temperature) readings into the mid 40's. Turbo was going: "are you serious?". LOL

Need one more dry day to get my hay in tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

·
Super Moderator
2015 4C Launch Edition
3,771 Posts
Here in S/E Michigan we had a few hot days in mid 90s but back to mid 80s now. Heard that it was 110 degrees in Paris. (all temperatures in Fahrenheit).

For those of you suffering through hot weather....just go back to the first posts in this subject....won't be long till you will be wishing for hot weather again 😓

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Here in S/E Michigan we had a few hot days in mid 90s but back to mid 80s now. Heard that it was 110 degrees in Paris. (all temperatures in Fahrenheit).

For those of you suffering through hot weather....just go back to the first posts in this subject....won't be long till you will be wishing for hot weather again 😓
I don't mind daytime temps high (yesterday was a new record in Lincolnshire) but nightime is impossible, must've got about 4 hours sleep last night , sweating profusely ( lol, actually reminds me of my younger days haha)

·
Registered
385 Posts
Oregon coast has been a constant mid/upper 60s last week. Wish I had my 4C on this side of country.

Excellent roads and views, wish had these types of drives back on east coast.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Europe is going through an enormous heat. Records get broken in many Temperatures are 3 degrees up from previous time, and from calculations. Climate change is very much happening here 😢

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Europe is going through an enormous heat. Records get broken in many Temperatures are 3 degrees up from previous time, and from calculations. Climate change is very much happening here 😢
No, don't say that, this is the excuse for going all electric cars. I prefer to think it's a natural change as has happened for thousands/millions of years .

·
Super Moderator
5,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #115
No, don't say that, this is the excuse for going all electric cars. I prefer to think it's a natural change as has happened for thousands/millions of years .
Just think of it as speeding up the inevitable....um...which means we’re probably in more trouble than is realised.

·
Super Moderator
5,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #120
A cool day here today with a bit of rain and the good news that the Gospers Mountain fire is finally under control after burning for 3 months. No cars or bikes this weekend. Got my belated tax done with the help of my sympathetic accountant and tidied up my papers. Boring but well overdue.

101 - 120 of 129 Posts