Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will AR deliver to a spread of countries or Nation by Nation??

EMEA 400, EU first, ITALY, FRANCE, GERMANY, NETHERLANDS, UK;(all got a LE for display except UK, production model at Goodwood) RUSSIA got safety car. SPAIN got Marc. SWITZERLAND got Geneva. BELGIUM have pre launched.

BBR model numbers mean nothing
Its your purchase order no's that count ( contract says "first come first served")

·
Registered
642 Posts
Virul,

It's the same cars they just transported around the continent as part of the 4C roadshow.

The safety car in Russia will do duty at all SBK events.. As it was seen at Silverstone.

Your serial number was never meant as any indication of where your car is in the production schedule.

It's merely a little plate bolted onto your car.

Italy will obviously be first.. From there it will be built and distributed as per the contact dates.

But not all contracts had numbers on it.. Mine had my initials on it.

First come first serve refers to signing of contracts and payment of deposits for that specific country. I had my contract before Geneva.. Just had to sign and submit it at Geneva. So I was one of the first to sign but I am only getting my car in Feb 2014

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Perreby said:
Virul,

It's the same cars they just transported around the continent as part of the 4C roadshow.

The safety car in Russia will do duty at all SBK events.. As it was seen at Silverstone.

Your serial number was never meant as any indication of where your car is in the production schedule.

Italy will obviously be first.. From there it will be built and distributed as per the contact dates.

First come first serve refers to signing of contracts and payment of deposits for that specific country. I had my contract before Geneva.. Just had to sign and submit it at Geneva. So I was one of the first to sign but I am only getting my car in Feb 2014
Thanks Perreby
How do you know FEB 14:huh:

·
Registered
642 Posts
Because my contract states estimated delivery date is Feb2014

I'll be shocked (and impressed) if I see my car before then.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
virulsweet said:
Perreby said:
Virul,

Thanks Perreby
How do you know FEB 14:huh:
If I had bought a limited edition Print numbered 14 of 60 thats what I expect to get/ want:;)
Virul

1 - 5 of 5 Posts