Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 20 of 4642 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
Hopefully I'll be taking out the seats and trying to figure out how to ship them across the US.

·
Registered
8,503 Posts
Today, I looked at a picture of it and dreamed about a day in the future when the transmission works and I'm driving it.

Later in the day, I did an official road test comparison. My ugly old truck is not as much fun to drive as my Illusive 4C.

Then I did some more dreaming.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Picked it up from the detailers! Bought the car, drove it straight to the garage and waited....longest 2 weeks ever! Made the hour drive home that much better

·
Registered
307 Posts
Looked at it longingly... Whilst heading off to work with the better half in her car... Then realized that I won't be driving it tomorrow either... :-( it could drive a fellow to drink!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Buggerall!

In for 40,000km service, and the glue on the front suspension bits.

Oh, and big surprise, they're recommending new rear tires again.

Picking her up in Dubai on Saturday, and will immediately proceed to ensure the rapid arrival of the next set of rear tires.

·
Registered
8,503 Posts
Read this forum while daydreaming of the day my transmission is fixed.

·
Super Moderator
13,192 Posts
Read this forum while daydreaming of the day my transmission is fixed.
Do we need to get a pool together - who gets to drive first: Racer Z with his transmission switch gear fixed, or Canadians in Spring?

Seriously, dude, this is taking a heck of a long time, now that your man has diagnosed the fault and Alfa has approved the repair.

Is Sergio bringing the part over from Italy himself???

1 - 20 of 4642 Posts