Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

4621 - 4640 of 4667 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Looks like an evil car wash ......i was my car with a hot bucket of water when its 33 degrees out ......those brushes scare me and those dry towels they use are stiffer than some of the wood i had in high school

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
880 Posts
Struck up my 4C to run until warm then put the A/C on for a bit, she will be in the garage now until springtime so will be connecting up my new smart charger later today, she sounds lovely ticking over , whole house is vibrating. Need to get my garage looking a bit nicer though :unsure:

Just bought a new Transit, will come in handy for winter driving, front wheel drive and lots of room in the back for groceries haha, not like the 4C

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Hey ,me to , but mine are both red , i wonder how many multi Alfa owners there are on here , othe than the guy who goes by multialfa owner , guess thats obvious

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
207 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,296 Posts
Ceramic coating will done tomorrow. The guy insisted that it was amazing. Is it really worth it ?
Ceramic Coating does give a hard surface that when applied to a perfectly prepare car, provides extra protection against swirls. But it won't protect from scratches, dings, or paint flaws. It is inferior to PPF by a wide margin. I would install PPF on the entire front of the car from windshield forward. If you still have some money....roof, doors would be next and lastly everything else.

·
Super Moderator
3,296 Posts
Struck up my 4C to run until warm then put the A/C on for a bit, she will be in the garage now until springtime so will be connecting up my new smart charger later today, she sounds lovely ticking over , whole house is vibrating. Need to get my garage looking a bit nicer though :unsure:

View attachment 103431

Just bought a new Transit, will come in handy for winter driving, front wheel drive and lots of room in the back for groceries haha, not like the 4C

View attachment 103432
When in hibernation don't forget to release the emergency brake and chock the wheels so it won't roll away. One of my other cars and DD is the big brother of your transit....the 150 Transit. Yours would be a better Winter car though. Mine is rear wheel drive and front engine. Wish they still made these in AWD without having to go to an aftermarket conversion kit. Love having all the space to toss stuff in.....just the opposite of the 4C in that area ;-)

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
Today I got her officially registered in my name. But, a few days ago, this happened...

Bought her new tires. Was oblivious to the fact that Pirelli had a competition going. Won the prize anyway - so going to be hot-lapping the Yas circuit on race weekend in a Lambo, and getting a tour of the pit lane. Think possibly the gods are smiling down because order is restored .

·
Super Moderator
13,291 Posts
Today I got her officially registered in my name. But, a few days ago, this happened...

Bought her new tires. Was oblivious to the fact that Pirelli had a competition going. Won the prize anyway - so going to be hot-lapping the Yas circuit on race weekend in a Lambo, and getting a tour of the pit lane. Think possibly the gods are smiling down because order is restored .
HOLY CRAP, now THIS is a prize.

Take lots of pictures and share them please, please, please!!!

Enjoy

4621 - 4640 of 4667 Posts