Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

4741 - 4760 of 4831 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Put some wider tyres on, which have made a huge difference to how the car looks (and they are the Michelin PSS (front) and PS4S (rear). It still tramlines, but is much less violent. Previously it would launch you sideways and you'd be holding on for dear life.

Now you concentrate and hold on, but it more progressively moves in the lane, which is a much, much easier thing to deal with (I'm still trying to find ways to just completely fix this, though, it's the one thing about the car I hate because it stops you enjoying how nicely it turns in and how much traction it has).

Oh, and this is the road salt from a 40 mile round trip: it was clean before this.

Think it looks 10x better with the wider tyres (I have 20mm spacers on the rear)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Pogea made a beautiful piece , stunning ,perfect fit ......amazing quality much better than anything koshi , my only iss ue was once i dropped a couple of mortgage payments it sat for awhile before he shipped it .. scara makes something but last i checked it was in prototype phase .

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
346 Posts
Pogea made a beautiful piece , stunning ,perfect fit ......amazing quality much better than anything koshi , my only iss ue was once i dropped a couple of mortgage payments it sat for awhile before he shipped it .. scara makes something but last i checked it was in protype phase .

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Does the carbon fiber deck lid goes over the glass or it's a complete different piece?

·
4C-Forums.com Vendor
637 Posts
4741 - 4760 of 4831 Posts