Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

5121 - 5140 of 5157 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
I've nearly finished making this for the rear cup holder. It started life as some aluminium guttering brackets which I melted down and then recast as this cap. It's sitting on a small 3D printed insertthat helps to keep it in place in the cup holder. The cap still needs a bit more sanding and then will be finished off with a clear lacquer spray. I'm doing something a little different for the forward cup holder - I'm just waiting for the 3D printer to finish the last bit. (I don't use the holders for drinks - mostly loose change.)
IMG_1040.JPG

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Someone asked me if it was the Alfa 1C today whilst sat at the lights, I said “it’s the 4C as in 4cylinders, wouldn’t sound like this with 1cylinder“ as I put my foot down and did a huge fart Into second.

·
Registered
473 Posts
So you got the Yokys.
ended up with the federals, ive also ordered the yokohams aswell.. will start with the feds and see how they go.

more importantly big thankyou to matt at alfa9.. and big thankyou to ups and customs for some reason not charging me an import tax... :D

·
Super Moderator
6,500 Posts
ended up with the federals, ive also ordered the yokohams aswell.. will start with the feds and see how they go.

more importantly big thankyou to matt at alfa9.. and big thankyou to ups and customs for some reason not charging me an import tax... :D
You can get lucky. Sometimes you get charged, sometimes you don’t. It seems to be a lottery. Maybe we have an Alfista working in the Tax office?
Let us know how the Federals go.

·
Registered
473 Posts
You can get lucky. Sometimes you get charged, sometimes you don’t. It seems to be a lottery. Maybe we have an Alfista working in the Tax office?
Let us know how the Federals go.
i think this weekends weather has ruined my idea of giving the feds a test.. hahah

·
Registered
473 Posts
What are the tyre sizes Cas?
went with the upsizeeee

225/40r18
255/35r19

edit

valve cap dilemna.... the shop only found 2 ( other two were in the boxes at home)

i didnt even think about these however the shop geniously didnt think to call me and say hey i only have two valve caps. so they just didnt install them.

pretty damn annoyed at myself and at them

·
Registered
214 Posts
benz.jpeg

I wouldn't sweat the valve caps, but I hear you. That is considered great service based on some of the other experiences. I wish you saw the underneath of the front bumper of my S Class when the tire shop installed the new wheels and tires. White mind you. This was three weeks ago. I can't believe they can do what they did to that car and think that I wouldn't notice. I'm having it all redone now. And this shop has been doing work for me for years. I was so sad over it. I was in my garage and just happened to look at the front of the sedan, and thought "you have got to be kidding me!"

Now, granted, this is a daily driver, but no way am I not fixing it. But for a car that I considered special? What a heartbreak.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Spewing the rear brakes have no alfa romeo logo decal

Anyone got any in black ?
I’ve just ordered some but it says weeks away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5121 - 5140 of 5157 Posts