Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

5141 - 5157 of 5157 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
That’s one gorgeous coupe you’ve got there, Cas. Congratulations.
Tell you what best car I ever bought

Early report the federals are incredible compared to the michellin / pirellis combo that I had, grip is 10 fold better and I’ll be honest they make 0 noise that i can notice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Alfa Rosso 2016 4C Spider + 1984 Ferrari 308QV Targa + 1981 Delorean DMC12 Grey Interior
204 Posts
No patience haha

Also

Thoughts on the below centre caps

Just curious, with a silver on silver car, but red interior, why the yellow brakes?
If no reason really, photoshop car or wheel matching silver calipers with red text, or red calipers with sliver/black text, what do you think?
If because you're going for a tri-color scheme, why not yellow logo center caps?

·
Super Moderator
6,500 Posts
Tell you what best car I ever bought

Early report the federals are incredible compared to the michellin / pirellis combo that I had, grip is 10 fold better and I’ll be honest they make 0 noise that i can notice

Reserve the opinion until you travel farther afield and they’ve worn a bit, but great news you’re pleased with them so far.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Hi Cas they look great.I have stickers I got made up in 56mm if you want.I got mine off ebay later also
All good I have them in 58mm black silver aluminium I’ve got another spare set of 4 Also!

I just need “ alfa romeo” brake decals now for the rear didn’t notice they didn’t have any till now

·
Registered
473 Posts
Just curious, with a silver on silver car, but red interior, why the yellow brakes?
If no reason really, photoshop car or wheel matching silver calipers with red text, or red calipers with sliver/black text, what do you think?
If because you're going for a tri-color scheme, why not yellow logo center caps?
Red brakes should only be on a black white or red alfa..

Any other colour ( blue, silver,) should be yellow as it’s much nicer contrast

Interior you can’t even see the windows are 5% tint

·
Registered
473 Posts
Couple of better pics will have to get the dslr out next week when it’s sunny and a bit more scenic backdrop

Also having issues with Tapatalk everytime I try to rejoin it says my membership has expired have cancelled and re activated 10x atleast

·
Registered
Alfa Rosso 2016 4C Spider + 1984 Ferrari 308QV Targa + 1981 Delorean DMC12 Grey Interior
204 Posts
Red brakes should only be on a black white or red alfa..

Any other colour ( blue, silver,) should be yellow as it’s much nicer contrast

Interior you can’t even see the windows are 5% tint

Ah, "Style Rules" haha well what about the Yellow on carbon wheel center caps (Madness has em)? I can't tell from the pics, but the center caps you got are white or wheel-match silver?

Also, that wing is gorgeous, especially on a carbon-topped coupe!

·
Registered
473 Posts
Ah, "Style Rules" haha well what about the Yellow on carbon wheel center caps (Madness has em)? I can't tell from the pics, but the center caps you got are white or wheel-match silver?

Also, that wing is gorgeous, especially on a carbon-topped coupe!
Badges are black and aluminium silver just purchased via eBay

I prefer them over yellow

The wing is beautiful ebay find also from a bmw m3 I believe

·
Registered
473 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Also checked my titans tyre pressure

The shop had 45 rear 41 front :/

·
Registered
473 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Mini cruise tomorrow?
helping brother move in Bondi tomorrow sadly.. don’t think the Alfa will fit much in the boot

·
Registered
214 Posts
Couple of better pics will have to get the dslr out next week when it’s sunny and a bit more scenic backdrop

Also having issues with Tapatalk everytime I try to rejoin it says my membership has expired have cancelled and re activated 10x atleast

This car is absolutely stunning. I like and appreciate the time spent to plan this out and make it yours. And its done in very very good taste. I would know good taste, because according to my wife and daughter I totally lack it!!

5141 - 5157 of 5157 Posts