Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

5421 - 5440 of 5463 Posts

·
Registered
2016 4C Spider + 1985 Ferrari 308 GTS QV Black on White + 1981 Delorean DMC12 "6MT" Tesla P90 Swap!
322 Posts
It was a joke .... like the bananas

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Bananas? I'm totally lost... Haha are you drinking and posting? I'm enjoying some Ardberg atm actually

·
Registered
2015 4C Madreperla White
110 Posts
Mate, just trying to keep the peace...Feel free to make jokes at your own expense not at someone else’s who obviously doesn’t think it funny.
I like that you gentlemen step in and keep this from devolving into a Honda forum😉

Besides, if we want to insult each other, let’s do that on Facebook where it belongs😆 God knows there is enough vitriol in the world nowadays... I’ve got to come here to focus on all that is right with the world—which is mostly these cars!!! On that note, I drove out to the beach on Ortega Highway this evening—actually got a clean run through the canyon on the way out... it was glorious 😎

·
Super Moderator
7,045 Posts
I like that you gentlemen step in and keep this from devolving into a Honda forum😉

Besides, if we want to insult each other, let’s do that on Facebook where it belongs😆 God knows there is enough vitriol in the world nowadays... I’ve got to come here to focus on all that is right with the world—which is mostly these cars!!! On that note, I drove out to the beach on Ortega Highway this evening—actually got a clean run through the canyon on the way out... it was glorious 😎
Don’t you love it when you get a perfect flow on a run. Magic!
Thanks for the affirmation. This place has been my sanctuary too.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Interesting about the squeak. The stock RSB mounts cannot be lubricated, but maybe yours have some dust in them or are dry? If it returns, maybe you could try to get a little silicone spray in there or something, and see if that works?
I hit it with a light spray of white lithium and I was surprised that the sway bar noise went away. Got lucky as I was checking for loose suspension bolts, but it turns out it was just super dry.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Always carry a bottle of water with you in the car, not for drinking, oh no, for pigeon shite on the car!!! I washed mine and she was gleaming then in town a pigeon dumped on me, it was like glue!! Luckily I had a bottle of water and was able to wash it off with a paper towel.

So now I'm having a full bottle of water in the bottle holder just in case.

·
Super Moderator
14,887 Posts
Always carry a bottle of water with you in the car, not for drinking, oh no, for pigeon shite on the car!!! I washed mine and she was gleaming then in town a pigeon dumped on me, it was like glue!! Luckily I had a bottle of water and was able to wash it off with a paper towel.

So now I'm having a full bottle of water in the bottle holder just in case.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
It’s not funny @4Canada , you are sat there in traffic, posing in your sexy 4C unbeknown to you your roof just above you is splattered and that woman looking at you is pulling a disgusted type face, you wonder wtf is up with her, I’m not that fugly am I ? :oops::D

·
Super Moderator
14,887 Posts
It’s not funny @4Canada , you are sat there in traffic, posing in your sexy 4C unbeknown to you your roof just above you is splattered and that woman looking at you is pulling a disgusted type face, you wonder wtf is up with her, I’m not that fugly am I ? :oops::D

You are right, i will edit my post and ban myself.
:p

AUTOGLYM used to make a package of wipes to dissolve and remove this. Discontinued. I assumed because UK pigeons wouldn’t bomb higher end cars.
T’ain’t fit, t’ain’t right, t’ain’t fair, t’ain’t proper.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
You are right, i will edit my post and ban myself.
:p

AUTOGLYM used to make a package of wipes to dissolve and remove this. Discontinued. I assumed because UK pigeons wouldn’t bomb higher end cars.
T’ain’t fit, t’ain’t right, t’ain’t fair, t’ain’t proper.
Still available in the U.K. on amazon 5 quid for ten wipes, I prefer a bottle of water and a tissue, in fact I may keep a spray bottle in the boot next to the tyre inflator and emergency bottle opener lol

·
Registered
616 Posts
Never again am I trusting the go pro suction mount

Piece of shit

What would of been a good 10 min drive reduced to 20 seconds and only a little taste for you all...

Quick take off with some flames had to back off almost instantly caught upto a stupid 4wd that was 100m ahead when I took off

·
Super Moderator
2015 4C Launch Edition
4,130 Posts
Got the seat belt covers that another member found on Ebay. They are Alcantara and embroidered script and image. They look good and colors are vibrant even though this photo makes it look washed out a bit. Only minor issue is the one closure side is velcro and with the belt in it it would be nice to have perhaps another 1/8" to 1/4" width of the cover so more of of the velcro would mate for more secure fit. But it worked for me. They do look good. It took a month to get them. The edge stitching was white but after this photo I colored it red to match stitching in my red LE. I used a red permanent marker to color the thread.

·
Super Moderator
14,887 Posts
What product did you use? Did it leave a shine? I'm trying to find something that conditions, but still leaves the surface dull
Autoglym leather balm.
Applied in thin coats on a sponge.
Soaks in (don’t overdo it). Buff lightly to get it even.
Makes the leather rich and pliable, and brings the color back.
Does not make it overly shiny (maybe just after application).
At least I like it.

5421 - 5440 of 5463 Posts