Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

5561 - 5580 of 5641 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2015 4C Launch Edition
4,455 Posts
I wonder what that sand in a wind storm would do to your car...likely remove the paint quickly and pit the windows 🤬

·
Registered
36 Posts
I bought the setup from a guy whom I presume bought it from this guy:
Can we get details on how you did the paddles and airbag resistors?

·
Registered
247 Posts
I drove it out to Newport Rhode Island for the labor day weekend. Great car to tool along Ocean Drive with. Leno is in town I think, based on activity at his ocean cliff-side "dwelling." I'll be heading back to Connecticut later this morning, and I will try to find a chiropractor this afternoon!!!

·
Registered
2016 4C Spider + 1985 Ferrari 308 GTS QV
435 Posts
I bought the setup from a guy whom I presume bought it from this guy:
So then you have codes light up and bought all the available options mentioned on that thread(?) Or did something not paste correctly?
Just buying the boss and doing soldering and/or using generic RC plugs create crazy resistance errors.
They did mention Laptime.
They did mention Breen.
So which is it?

·
Registered
36 Posts
So then you have codes light up and bought all the available options mentioned on that thread(?) Or did something not paste correctly?
Just buying the boss and doing soldering and/or using generic RC plugs create crazy resistance errors.
They did mention Laptime.
They did mention Breen.
So which is it?
I purchased it as a plug and play kit. It was put together by the OP in that thread and he figured out the wiring because I have no codes, no airbag lights, or anything of the sort. Sorry I can't be more elaborate with the details, but I don't know them.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Picked up an annoying rattle while driving in the canyons. Was trying to pinpoint it since last week. Today I pulled off two underbody panels and cleaned out all of the trapped gravel. It did the trick. It's crazy how carbon tub amplifies the rattles.
Oh, and I also did the oil change and bled the brakes.

5561 - 5580 of 5641 Posts