Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

6181 - 6200 of 6246 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,835 Posts
......nothing.

OK, counting down the hours and minutes until collecting ‘Piccola Bestia’ from the workshop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Almost like waiting for your new 4C to arrive in the early days. Been a long wait but worth it. I’m doing the lunch celebration thing today so will definitely be looking forward to crossing paths on Sunday, Anthony.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Last week I had the 5 year service done, plus had a Capristo 100cel downpipe (Alfa9) and Eurocompulsion intercooler installed. While that was being done, I had EC upgrade the tune to phase 3.

Today I took for a mountain run. Very happy with the overall result.
Give us an idea of what you noticed from the upgrades , also how much was the 100 cell

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
......nothing.

OK, counting down the hours and minutes until collecting ‘Piccola Bestia’ from the workshop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yesssss welcome to the zender front bumper family , looks amazing in white , post more pics

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
What I did today I finished installing my new timing belt and water pump also put the v1 intake in added an air filter to make it a v2 set up and added a heat shield that connects to the stock air in chamber. here are some pictures

Attachments

·
Registered
120 Posts
What I did today was receive my new roof liner from Lars.

Living here in the UK, I'd found a dude to do it for me but he turned out to be unreliable, let's just say. It was around this time, I spotted Lars was alcantara-ing roof liners too & that he was doing a keen price on those who took the plunge early doors. Luckily I was one such punter.

It was sent to The Alfa Works directly, so I haven't actually seen it in the flesh yet, just pics. However I'm told (by Ben) that it is absolutely top notch. Couldn't be more pleased. It even came with a quaint insignia drawn into it, which was a nice touch :)

With any deal - one across the water or otherwise - a key factor is decent comms. If you've someone who takes hours/ days/ more to get back to you, that's a no no for me. With Lars, well I'm not sure he ever sleeps. It doesn't matter what time it is in the US vs the UK, he gets back immediately. Insomnia: you gotta love it, seems.

Anyway, dealing with Lars is super easy. He's a straight up guy & gives - nor probably takes, I'd surmise - zero BS. Based on my experience, I'd recommend using him in a heartbeat. With that in mind, I'll be sending him the material for an armrest as soon as I've found a decent trimmers for my impending seat swap out.

Not sure he'll be using the USPS again in a hurry, though :cool:

Cheers,
Hedge

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
What I did today was receive my new roof liner from Lars.

Living here in the UK, I'd found a dude to do it for me but he turned out to be unreliable, let's just say. It was around this time, I spotted Lars was alcantara-ing roof liners too & that he was doing a keen price on those who took the plunge early doors. Luckily I was one such punter.

It was sent to The Alfa Works directly, so I haven't actually seen it in the flesh yet, just pics. However I'm told (by Ben) that it is absolutely top notch. Couldn't be more pleased. It even came with a quaint insignia drawn into it, which was a nice touch :)

With any deal - one across the water or otherwise - a key factor is decent comms. If you've someone who takes hours/ days/ more to get back to you, that's a no no for me. With Lars, well I'm not sure he ever sleeps. It doesn't matter what time it is in the US vs the UK, he gets back immediately. Insomnia: you gotta love it, seems.

Anyway, dealing with Lars is super easy. He's a straight up guy & gives - nor probably takes, I'd surmise - zero BS. Based on my experience, I'd recommend using him in a heartbeat. With that in mind, I'll be sending him the material for an armrest as soon as I've found a decent trimmers for my impending seat swap out.

Not sure he'll be using the USPS again in a hurry, though :cool:

Cheers,
Hedge
Thank you was a pleasure dealing with you , the guys in your shop are definitely my type of people . Look forward to seeing your build

·
Registered
186 Posts
Finally completed my "stage 2 4C protection package" 😂

Footwells cleaned and polished, PPF applied

Front+Rear Dashcam + Radar hardwired

4Chipguards

and some little bits and bobs which were bugging me

Embrace your OCD ;)

Just need the sun to come out on the east coast so I can take her for some drives and test/configure my last addition for a while:

6181 - 6200 of 6246 Posts