Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

6461 - 6480 of 6549 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Fun day at the track yesterday. I usually go on weekdays so more cars on track - lots of Porsches.

Got in 3 track days this week. Monday in the rain with just one other car - race team. Friday with just two other cars.

Jeff

·
Registered
395 Posts
Plugged in the trickle charger.

Chicagoland decided to revert back to fall weather last week and then we had a busy Memorial Day weekend, so the indicator light on the quick connect was flashing yellow.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Drove down to alfaworks, hellish journey , accidents ( not me!), diversions, narrow roads, then lots of potholes, debris on roads(gravel etc) , passed some huge traffic jams, UK is a mess, everywhere seems to being dug up to build houses.:confused:

I parked between two stablemates

s

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Dropped the car off at the shop for alignment and corner balancing after installing KW coilovers a few weeks ago. And also having them replace the v-band clamp and fix the exhaust leak of my Capristo high flow cat. I spent enough hours on my back trying to get that connection to work, time for someone else to do it.

IMG_6028.jpg

IMG_6029.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
688 Posts
Reactions: goldmax

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
That’s my wee car on the right. Yours is a truly stunning colour. Think it could do with a slightly smaller no. plate though, maybe?

Cheers,
Hedge
I looked at yours too, nice wheels, and you have some extras in carbon too and mirrors !

Yep it's on my list , must get a smaller plate lol

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Had an alignment and corner balancing done after I installed KW coilovers a couple weeks ago. Also had my leaking Capristo high-flow cat fixed. The original reused v-band clamp was getting a little stripped so I ordered a new one and had them throw that on as they fixed it. Pick it back up Monday.

These are from the shop’s Instagram.

IMG_6044.jpg

IMG_6037.jpg

IMG_6040.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
149 Posts
I think you had shark fins and front splitter bits? It looked really cool, I want some goodies too when I get chance.

I believe the other white 4C is @Motorhead Monkey ?
CF rear spoiler & valance, engine cover, fore & aft window of the windows triangular bits. And then there’s the interior...

No idea who’s the other 4C, I’m afraid.

Cheers,
Hedge

6461 - 6480 of 6549 Posts