Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
6741 - 6760 of 6786 Posts

·
Administrator
16,974 Posts
Ordered some new wheels, teledials :) , is it acceptable to have 3 sets of wheels? My wife seems to think it's over the top and will kill me when she finds out 🔪:oops::D
You might want to see someone about your wheel addiction. Before you have to see someone else about marriage counseling!

So, which colour wheels?

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
You might want to see someone about your wheel addiction. Before you have to see someone else about marriage counseling!

So, which colour wheels?
I went for that bargain set from car accessories plus as you just can't go wrong, genuine oem 18/19 and there is the option if I want to have them powder coated at somewhere I know in Lincoln.

·
Registered
2015 Alfa Romeo 4C w package 22C, Coupe Track package, leather upgrade and the forged 18s and 19s.
48 Posts
Finally got the correct plate I ordered. The first one was GTH ELEM:p
6thElem.jpg

·
Registered
402 Posts
Ordered some new wheels, teledials :) , is it acceptable to have 3 sets of wheels? My wife seems to think it's over the top and will kill me when she finds out 🔪:oops::D
Ahh... well done caraccessoriesplus.co.uk?

My advice is get them while they last.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Went by the shop today, they replaced the PPF on the 4C's rear bumper, we'll see how it looks in a couple of days. There was an interesting Alfa Romeo that I have been following the engine rebuild, I like the color, It's a 1970 or 1971 Montreal and it's for sale.
There was also a new Ferrari 246 Dino living at the shop, very , very nice.
I

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Ahh... well done caraccessoriesplus.co.uk?

My advice is get them while they last.
Yep, same as what you bought, all I have back is a sage payment confirmation, absolutely nothing from themselves about order confirmation or dates or anything, are they poor communication?

·
Registered
402 Posts
Yep, same as what you bought, all I have back is a sage payment confirmation, absolutely nothing from themselves about order confirmation or dates or anything, are they poor communication?
Don't stress.
They didn't answer my emails, but they showed up. I stressed a bit as only 3 boxes arrived, sent an email, but then the 4th came the next day.
It took a week or so for them to arrive at their warehouse - they do not hold stock, so I assume they arrive from Italy.

Like I said £30 to ship to Australia from the UK - freakin' bargain.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Don't stress.
They didn't answer my emails, but they showed up. I stressed a bit as only 3 boxes arrived, sent an email, but then the 4th came the next day.
It took a week or so for them to arrive at their warehouse - they do not hold stock, so I assume they arrive from Italy.

Like I said £30 to ship to Australia from the UK - freakin' bargain.
I forgot to order centre caps although I've seen some cheaper elsewhere, ate you sticking with the Matt black or planning on a colour? I can't wait to get mine now, first 18 19 wheels for me, and so easy to just take them to be tyred up as I have a quick jack at home

·
Registered
402 Posts
I forgot to order centre caps although I've seen some cheaper elsewhere, ate you sticking with the Matt black or planning on a colour? I can't wait to get mine now, first 18 19 wheels for me, and so easy to just take them to be tyred up as I have a quick jack at home
I was thinking of Lamborghini Imola Bronze Matte but the satin black looks so badass I'm keeping them black for now. I'm sure the black is the base coat before they are painted metallic grey. When you get them you will notice a little metallic grey dot sticker on the outer rim.

I suspect i will stick with the original P zero or Michelin PS4 in the same width - I like the stretched look not the square wall when the tyres are oversized. How about you?

I ordered the centre caps fortunately, and a spare set Italian flag badges.

The wheels are so well priced its a no brainer.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Just completed 1st run of Alcantara arm rests , black/ tan stitching , black/ red stitching ...also have 2 carbon arm rests in stock and one black / yellow leather . thank you @Hedge for your recent purchase of a carbon arm rest .....rear bulk covers coming soon with custom embroidery

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
I was thinking of Lamborghini Imola Bronze Matte but the satin black looks so badass I'm keeping them black for now. I'm sure the black is the base coat before they are painted metallic grey. When you get them you will notice a little metallic grey dot sticker on the outer rim.

I suspect i will stick with the original P zero or Michelin PS4 in the same width - I like the stretched look not the square wall when the tyres are oversized. How about you?

I ordered the centre caps fortunately, and a spare set Italian flag badges.

The wheels are so well priced its a no brainer.
Mine arrived at the garage to collect in person, I preferred to pick up instead of waiting in, in my van now looks superb can't wait to get them on my car !

·
Registered
402 Posts
Mine arrived at the garage to collect in person, I preferred to pick up instead of waiting in, in my van now looks superb can't wait to get them on my car !

View attachment 120001
I think they look awesome in black. See that little grey dot sticker? That’s the anthracite colour these are painted in the next stage I’d guess. Make sure to post pics.

·
Administrator
16,974 Posts
Wrapped the replacement EuroCompulsion intercooler hose with heat wrap and installed it. What a huge PITA to get these on. Now I’m covered in glass fibres from the wrap, and sweat (it’s a million degrees and humid in my shop today). But it is back on and ready to race, should I ever find time to get on track again ... work sucks! Adulting is a colossal pain.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Wrapped the replacement EuroCompulsion intercooler hose with heat wrap and installed it. What a huge PITA to get these on. Now I’m covered in glass fibres from the wrap, and sweat (it’s a million degrees and humid in my shop today). But it is back on and ready to race, should I ever find time to get on track again ... work sucks! Adulting is a colossal pain.
Cold shower followed by cold beer

6741 - 6760 of 6786 Posts