Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
7121 - 7140 of 7183 Posts

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Four wheels, two doors and white paint, so possibly. 😉
Just some googling and this quote came up

As far as little British sports cars go, pretty much par for the course is MG or Austin Healey. Triumph, in my opinion, especially the TR7, is underrated. The styling makes it look like a baby Lancia Stratos, and who doesn’t like the Stratos?

·
Super Moderator
10,126 Posts
Just some googling and this quote came up

As far as little British sports cars go, pretty much par for the course is MG or Austin Healey. Triumph, in my opinion, especially the TR7, is underrated. The styling makes it look like a baby Lancia Stratos, and who doesn’t like the Stratos?
I didn’t know Mr Magoo was writing car reviews?😉😁

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Believe it or not the tr7 V8 was built to go against the stratos in world rally
[/QUOTE]

All in fun. As a person of Italian heritage, with a (playful) mission to torture the Brits at any opportunity, I was compelled to make that joke. 😋

·
Registered
190 Posts
Tire Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle

The real deal just looks better! Stumbled upon a car driving event around lago di Bolsena when touring some of Italy 😎

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
Installed my Lars Interiors ® new-style bulkhead cover in diamond stitched alcantara, for that oh-so Italian look. Sitting above the cubby box, which Alfa designed to look like a fine piece of luggage, the quilting looks fantastic and right at home in the car.

The piece fit very well. Very evenly and with very good tolerances. The materials are excellent quality. The diamond stitching is perfect and that’s not easy from what people have told me.

I left the plastic trim covers off the seatbelt mounts because I thought it looked better on the 4C to have the exposed hardware, and to, you know, rid my car of plastic one piece at a time and all.

Thanks @lars!

Jeans Shoe Automotive tire Automotive design Grey
Car Automotive design Vehicle Grey Material property
Automotive design Material property Font Bag Tints and shades
Car Hood Motor vehicle Grille Automotive design

Automotive design Collar Chair Motor vehicle Vehicle

·
Super Moderator
2015 4C Launch Edition
5,350 Posts
Installed my Lars Interiors ® new-style bulkhead cover in diamond stitched alcantara, for that oh-so Italian look. Sitting above the cubby box, which Alfa designed to look like a fine piece of luggage, the quilting looks fantastic and right at home in the car.

The piece fit very well. Very evenly and with very good tolerances. The materials are excellent quality. The diamond stitching is perfect and that’s not easy from what people have told me.

I left the plastic trim covers off the seatbelt mounts because I thought it looked better on the 4C to have the exposed hardware, and to, you know, rid my car of plastic one piece at a time and all.

Thanks @lars!

View attachment 121779 View attachment 121780 View attachment 121781 View attachment 121782

View attachment 121784
Looks good. Have you noticed a reduction in interior noise after installation? I suspect it would work as a sound absorbant compared to the hard surface of that part of the bulkhead. I have also noticed that if you just move your head forward or back there is a difference in the volume of the interior sound depending on where your ears are positioned. I don't have that LARS piece myself.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Looks good. Have you noticed a reduction in interior noise after installation? I suspect it would work as a sound absorbant compared to the hard surface of that part of the bulkhead. I have also noticed that if you just move your head forward or back there is a difference in the volume of the interior sound depending on where your ears are positioned. I don't have that LARS piece myself.
We could change that

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

7121 - 7140 of 7183 Posts