Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
7161 - 7180 of 7183 Posts

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
View attachment 122156 Went by the shop last week to install my Beau designed CF engine cover which is spectacular, and noticed a new buggy had moved in , I thought you gearheads would enjoy looking at this very nice Ferrari 365GTB View attachment 122153 View attachment 122154
O View attachment 122155
I drove one of these for a good session at the Glen. Really cool cars.
In the same way that a Daytona would be unimaginable with a paddle shifter, so would a 4C be with a shift lever, gated or otherwise.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Well, I FINALLY, got around to having the rear bulkhead installed that @lars made & shipped over.
Like all his work, it’s exemplary. I’m well made up/ “stoked” 😀

Thanks again to Lars. All the stuff I’ve got from him (headliner, visors, arm rest & bulkhead) has been first class & he’s a pleasure to deal with.

Cheers,
Hedge

Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Automotive design Car seat cover

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Well, I FINALLY, got around to having the rear bulkhead installed that @lars made & shipped over.
Like all his work, it’s exemplary. I’m well made up/ “stoked” 😀

Thanks again to Lars. All the stuff I’ve got from him (headliner, visors, arm rest & bulkhead) has been first class & he’s a pleasure to deal with.

Cheers,
Hedge

View attachment 122194
I really like @lars work! He did however seem to leave a bunch of beige threading bundled up on your passenger seat! Red seats are awesome... more so in person imho.
Looks 👌

·
Registered
161 Posts
That bunch of brown threading cost me all of a fiver from a market stall in Oxford many moons ago. It was possibly £5 too much, tbh. And it’s too short for me.

I can always get Lars to throw one of said hoodies in with every purchase #probably

Cheers,
Hedge

·
Registered
220 Posts
Went by the shop today and there were a couple of interesting cars living there for you gearheads, a Maserati Khamsin, 1 of 432 made and an Aston Martin DB5 that it's owner has had since the 70's, one of the coolest cars made , I passed on one in the 80's at $30,000 due to lack of liquidity, so with No Time To Die in the theatres this is very appropos, I looked at it for quite a while, just stunning, very compact.
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Vehicle Car
Tire Wheel Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Hood
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Vehicle Car
Automotive parking light Vehicle Tire Car Automotive tail & brake light
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood Automotive design Window
Motor vehicle Gas Engineering Automotive exterior Machine
Automotive parking light Hood Automotive lighting Vehicle Automotive tire
Automotive parking light Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Hood Tire
Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive tire Automotive exterior
Wheel Tire Hood Automotive lighting Light

7161 - 7180 of 7183 Posts