Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
7281 - 7300 of 7338 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,363 Posts
Took the 4C on the Texas Hill Country chapter of AROC Fall Tour yesterday. The drive took about 4hrs through some great twisty backroads. It was fantastic meeting up with everyone and going for a drive!
Check out the video below...
Well turn me over and do me sideways! There ARE curves in Texas not only on the women.

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
What I did without my 4C but for the 4C

Does anyone else use their daily to find roads and scope them out before barnstorming down some in the 4C? I do.

This one didn't pan out, as it was an oil and gravel road, which pop up a lot around these parts. Man did it look promising when I turned onto it.

You simpletons like pics though, so here's some! 😋

Plant Sky Leaf Tree Wood

Plant Sky Automotive lighting Car Vehicle

Plant Car Vehicle Sky Motor vehicle

·
Administrator
17,564 Posts

Does anyone else use their daily to find roads and scope them out before barnstorming down some in the 4C? I do.

This one didn't pan out, as it was an oil and gravel road, which pop up a lot around these parts. Man did it look promising when I turned onto it.

View attachment 122983

View attachment 122984
View attachment 122985
All I see is deer hiding in every thicket, waiting to jump out and ruin both of your days!
A skunk wouldn't be much better.
;)

·
Registered
237 Posts

Did you get the Bray windshield protection?
View attachment 122990

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
There is no shortage of deer in the area, and they have a knack for standing past the crest of a blind hill or curve.

I have to protect the 4C interior for those pants-shitting moments. I've had more than a few FULL BRAKE stops... just to be stared at by them.

·
Registered
405 Posts
After a year in a storage facility, followed by two years in a six-story parking garage next to my truck, the 4C finally returns to my own private garage.

Unfortunately, I now live much closer to @RYUK and in the same county. 🤣 🤣 🤣

I have some appropriate flags and garage stuff to go up soon. The wall in front will invariably have assorted wheel-tire combos soon.

This seems like a little thing, but it represents a three-year journey to claw myself out of the depths of some incredibly bad luck and tough breaks, which were so bad they were almost comedic. I almost gave up, and posted here three years ago this month that I was running out of options (i.e., money) and it was time to sell and move on.

Now she's warrantied for another four years and has a nice home. She is current on service, including timing belt, and wears new shoes @ 21,000 miles / 34,000 kms

WHEW.

View attachment 122591
You too… it’s been one hell of a 3 years here too. Glad to see the other end of it. Cheers!

7281 - 7300 of 7338 Posts