Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
7301 - 7320 of 7338 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,363 Posts
What I did without my 4C but for the 4C

Does anyone else use their daily to find roads and scope them out before barnstorming down some in the 4C? I do.

This one didn't pan out, as it was an oil and gravel road, which pop up a lot around these parts. Man did it look promising when I turned onto it.

You simpletons like pics though, so here's some! 😋

View attachment 122983

View attachment 122984
View attachment 122985
Yeah, but I usually scope out new routes on one of my motorbikes. Love the autumn colour.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Wifey made me put the car in driveway at 6am this morning before I left for work to get garage door serviced.
I came home and saw the cover on it.
Was told she doesn’t want to draw attention to the neighbourhood😅
Second pic looks so much better😉

Attachments

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Didn’t do anything with the 4C but wore this sweet t shirt @lars sent me (for no reason other than just because he’s an awesome dude).

Thanks again @lars!

View attachment 123031
Geeeeezzzzz I guess @lars has mine rolled up in my Cover he is holding..... :unsure:

Just brought mine off site for a sleepover,

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle Car

·
Registered
852 Posts

Haven’t decided wether beaus mirrors or I dip the stems . However when I removed my
Mirrors today as I unscrewed each of the 3 screws I heard a nut or something fall behind inside the door each screw ?? @designbybeau ; is this normal ?

& now more importantly has anyone got a tutorial on how to remove the door card as I don’t want to hear the stupid bolts flapping about all the time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
852 Posts
Update good old Magnet tool under the door didn’t need to remove the cards, however how does anyone buying the mirrors avoid these falling out when unscrewing ? And how do they put them back on also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
10,363 Posts
Jim I envy your quick jack. Should have bought one when on sale🤨
Mmmm…. A great enduro weekend I am privileged to be a part of in 2 weeks.
I will have to bubble wrap the bottles of wine😉
Mate, the Quickjack is brilliant. Half an hour and the 4C is up off all fours. Gotta push out the Sud and move my two bikes to give me room but it’s a breeze. Beats getting charged for wheel removal and it’s so convenient. It sits out of the way under the 4C when not being used.
Been looking forward to The Tour for ages. Glad you can make it…..The perks of AROCA membership.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Mate, the Quickjack is brilliant. Half an hour and the 4C is up off all fours. Gotta push out the Sud and move my two bikes to give me room but it’s a breeze. Beats getting charged for wheel removal and it’s so convenient. It sits under out of the way under the 4C when not being used.
Been looking forward to The Tour for ages. Glad you can make it…..The perks of AROCA membership.
Two other things I need when setting up the quickjack, an old cushion to kneel on and a torch to shine under the car !

7301 - 7320 of 7338 Posts