Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
7421 - 7440 of 7490 Posts

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
If that car disappears in the next 36-48 hours, it's because it's on my Christmas list; I've asked Santa for it, and I've been a good boy.

Most would wager I'm getting coal though.
are you suggesting I procure a BASALT fire arm to protect it.

Trigger Air gun Gas Shotgun Gun accessory

Nevertheless, it is at the dealership VAULT getting the lower halo replaced ....DAMMMIT told you where it is!!!!

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Geeezzzz...then you definitely would not approve of my external CFDS (Centre and Front Dampening System) which I colour matched to the callipers :unsure:
It adds unsprung curb weight but the tire treads really sink into the asphalt, gravel, concrete, etc.!

View attachment 123952
That ball bag gray color is really growing on me

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2018 Rosso Competizione 4C Spider, 2019 Rosso Competizione Giulia Quadrifoglio
138 Posts
Woohoo! I just got the CF Spider roof from @epoxid today!

Constantin has been SUPER nice to work with and once he received his funds, it only took about a week to get to the US. Note: I had to pay $129 in import taxes (which isn't bad, considering the unit is over $3500).

Here are some pictures. I will do post some additional info later this week, after I do some driving.

Car Wheel Vehicle Tire Land vehicle

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

Wheel Vehicle Tire Car Hood

Car Land vehicle Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Hood

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Plant Automotive lighting

Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Hood

Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Wheel

Vehicle Land vehicle Car Photograph Automotive lighting

·
Premium Member
2,743 Posts

Constantin has been SUPER nice to work with and once he received his funds, it only took about a week to get to the US. Note: I had to pay $129 in import taxes (which isn't bad, considering the unit is over $3500).

Here are some pictures. I will do post some additional info later this week, after I do some driving.
That looks incredible :love:

Congrats @TerenceS and well done @epoxid !!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Very nice!! How’s the fitment and the ease of removal and installation?

View attachment 124074
View attachment 124070
View attachment 124073
View attachment 124067
View attachment 124068
View attachment 124072
View attachment 124071
View attachment 124069

·
Super Moderator
10,756 Posts

View attachment 124074
View attachment 124070
View attachment 124073
View attachment 124067
View attachment 124068
View attachment 124072
View attachment 124071
View attachment 124069
You gotta get a pair of carbon triangles. Contact Koshi, send them photos of each side of your 4C and have them align the weave. It should then look complete. Then it‘ll be truly awesome.

·
Registered
138 Posts
You gotta get a pair of carbon triangles. Contact Koshi, send them photos of each side of your 4C and have them align the weave. It should then look complete. Then it‘ll be truly awesome.
I’m going to drive into Madness Autoworks (about a 35min drive from my house) when they open back up (Jan 3, I think) and see how they look (assuming these are in stock). If they don’t have them or the weave is misaligned, then I will order directly from Koshi.
The other Koshi bits I’ve bought from Madness (front splitter, rear spoiler, door handles, grill inserts) have all looked great - weave in the right direction(s).

But I admit that on the door triangles, I have to be very careful because the pieces are adjacent to the stock CF.

@epoxid did a great job with the weave alignment!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Very nice!! How’s the fitment and the ease of removal and installation?
Fitment is great and when installed, the gaps all look consistent.

The right side install is a little tight, but I think it’s an issue with the foam barrier, not the roof. I’ve always had an issue squeezing in the factory cloth roof there as well. I.e. pre-existing quirk of my car, not the new roof.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Wow, your car looks fantastic, well worth the expense. Workmanship appears to be first class. This is what Alfa should have done as an option.
Totally agree. Alfa should have done this. This looks like a factory OEM part, so I am thrilled.

Also, I wound up getting the gloss interior and I like it. I’ll have to see if it’s too reflective on a sunny day (light bouncing from tub toroof and back. Etc).

·
Registered
632 Posts
Nothing. It’s pouring outside. But I found this 3year old video I haven’t seen. US spec in China.

Surely this has been posted before?

and this one, euro spec with air ride suspension.

Not sure about the wheels.

·
Premium Member
2018 4c and Stelvio
509 Posts
Nothing. It’s pouring outside. But I found this 3year old video I haven’t seen. US spec in China.

I like the wheels ;)

7421 - 7440 of 7490 Posts