Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
7441 - 7460 of 7490 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
I assembled and used my QuickJack. Very happy with the purchase. I figured it would be great for suspension/ wheels/ fluids, but it saved me so much back ache swapping out my seats and removing the center console. Good start to the year. Happy new year everyone!
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Motor vehicle

·
Premium Member
2018 4c and Stelvio
509 Posts
Motor vehicle Hood Light Automotive tire Automotive exterior

Completed the tightening. Next time will be smoother, definitely helped having a quickjack and lift. Used a paint pen to mark the occasion, and hopefully do the same at 20k miles.

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Sent out 2 consoles today to @sysofadown3 and @The ice cream guy as well as a spider Headliner /visor/A-pillar package for @KeemoSabe Please look at my new years specials under Lars interiors in classified section. I am NOW taking 2 more order reserves for center consoles . This is the season to send me your parts to be covered in leather and alcantara , anytime you send cores turn around times are faster .
Plant Bumper Grey Glove Wood
Hood Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive tire Vehicle

·
Registered
134 Posts
Sent out 2 consoles today to @sysofadown3 and @The ice cream guy as well as a spider Headliner /visor/A-pillar package for @KeemoSabe Please look at my new years specials under Lars interiors in classified section. I am NOW taking 2 more order reserves for center consoles . This is the season to send me your parts to be covered in leather and alcantara , anytime you send cores turn around times are faster . View attachment 124353 View attachment 124354
Is it just me, or does Lars' ( @lars )Suv have CF rear lower spoiler? Niccceee.

·
Registered
210 Posts
People can be nice! I went for an hour drive in twisties near where I live and it was pretty empty, it being a Friday. People do live there or go hiking so there is some traffic at times but today 5 out of 5 people I reached while driving immediately pulled over. And I mean immediately, I didn't "lose" (edit) a single curve. Nice people. I had my top down and I waved pretty vigorously after I passed them.

·
Registered
632 Posts
People can be nice! I went for an hour drive in twisties near where I live and it was pretty empty, it being a Friday. People do live there or go hiking so there is some traffic at times but today 5 out of 5 people I reached while driving immediately pulled over. And I mean immediately, I didn't "loose" a single curve. Nice people. I had my top down and I waved pretty vigorously after I passed them.
You didn’t get loose on a curve?
Sorry a pet hate of mine.

Lose vs loose.

“I had to lose my girl because she was loose”.

Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel Software

7441 - 7460 of 7490 Posts