Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
8001 - 8020 of 8097 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Yes it’s the trail including the park. Be careful of the scenic route from Sackville to Alma.
And the scenic route from Moncton to Alma as well.

Any plans on going to Atlantic Motorsports Park?
Actually, if I'm off work on time, there is an autocross event tomorrow evening (Wed, 15th) that I'll be going to. Moncton Coliseum. I plan on a couple of the local events first before any track days. Haven't been to AMP for a few years now. Also the Canadian Autoslalom Championship is in PEI this year. The site is a military airport apron, smooth and safe for gathering up any mistakes!
Sky Cloud Road surface Asphalt Plain

My tire situation will determine that trip.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Actually, if I'm off work on time, there is an autocross event tomorrow evening (Wed, 15th) that I'll be going to. Moncton Coliseum. I plan on a couple of the local events first before any track days. Haven't been to AMP for a few years now. Also the Canadian Autoslalom Championship is in PEI this year. The site is a military airport apron, smooth and safe for gathering up any mistakes! View attachment 129968

My tire situation will determine that trip.
Well that is a full schedule. Sent you a DM. Hope to meet some time soon.

·
Registered
184 Posts

·
Premium Member
4C LE 075 Rosso Tub
77 Posts
We wait for the QV badges🍀
Unfortunately, people passing by will surely exchange the yellow shield you have with the Ferrari badge🙃
Mine came in today—I’ve seen the official Alfa photos of the QV badge positioning; but did you use a template for the measurements? If so, could you share? Thank you!

Hand Guitar accessory Human body Plant String instrument accessory

Edit: these are plastic I think 🤔 I ordered from a couple of the shops you recommended

·
Registered
184 Posts
No, it’s not plastic…
Tomorrow I will most likely go to the garage where I keep the 4C and so I will show you (with the appropriate measurements) where I have placed the Quadrifoglio badge, also considering that the badge is arched in the back and must adapt to the curvature of the car.

Reactions: 4Canada

·
Premium Member
4C LE 075 Rosso Tub
77 Posts
No, it’s not plastic…
Tomorrow I will most likely go to the garage where I keep the 4C and so I will show you (with the appropriate measurements) where I have placed the Quadrifoglio badge, also considering that the badge is arched in the back and must adapt to the curvature of the car.
Not plastic, you’re right — and thank you so much!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Not plastic, you’re right — and thank you so much!
Some photos with some landmarks:
👉🏻horizontal line (base of the QV Badge - base of the rearview mirror)
👉🏻vertical line (vertex of triangle QV Badge - half direction arrow)

Did I manage to make myself understood?
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Premium Member
4C LE 075 Rosso Tub
77 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts

Attachments

·
Administrator
18,681 Posts
Left them in the garage while I did 2 hours of lawn mowing and 5 hours weed whacking - which is only one side of the driveway and the front fence, or about 10% of the weed eating on the farm!!!). I miss driving my 4C.

8001 - 8020 of 8097 Posts