Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
8041 - 8060 of 8097 Posts

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
👆
... the "real" version of events: your wife was following you 🕶 in the Audi. She caught you with your clandestine lover💃
In your photo: the 4C and the Audi abandoned on the side of the road.
What you don't see in the photo:
You & your clandestine lover being chased in the fields by your wife🤛🏻😡
😜🤣
Sounds like something off Benny hill 🤣

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
…But sorry…would you go for a ride in the 4C with your wife in tow (with the family sedan) ?!?
Yeah, why not? If she has the same interest in her own car like we do in our 4c?
We (me and my wife) did a lot of combinations....
motorcycle-car and vica versa
car-car
motorcycle-motorcycle.....
me next to my wife, while she's driving and vica versa....
The only thing we (me and wife) find stupid is motorcycle with a passenger..... :)

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Yeah, why not? If she has the same interest in her own car like we do in our 4c?
We (me and my wife) did a lot of combinations....
motorcycle-car and vica versa
car-car
motorcycle-motorcycle.....
me next to my wife, while she's driving and vica versa....
The only thing we (me and wife) find stupid is motorcycle with a passenger..... :)
Are we talking about driving or something else here tibby ?

·
Administrator
18,681 Posts
Track evening on the second longest night of the year.
Fun reunion with another 4C along with a former 4C owner.
I didn’t drive particularly well, and the Indy 500 tires were not brilliant in the hot, dry weather (didn’t expect they would be, but also 40% chance of rain that didn’t happen).
One brake calliper appears to have been sticking (wore a pad to nothing while the others are still like new), so I guess it’s time to rebuild them.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Sky Car

·
Super Moderator
11,898 Posts
Track evening on the second longest night of the year.
Fun reunion with another 4C along with a former 4C owner.
I didn’t drive particularly well, and the Indy 500 tires were not brilliant in the hot, dry weather (didn’t expect they would be, but also 40% chance of rain that didn’t happen).
One brake calliper appears to have been sticking (wore a pad to nothing while the others are still like new), so I guess it’s time to rebuild them.

View attachment 130253
A short drive to Colo Riverside on the second shortest day of the year following a pleasing report from a doctors appointment. At least my heart is good for a few more years. Swimming works.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Car

·
Premium Member
4C LE 075 Rosso Tub
77 Posts
It’s been in paint correction, PPF and ceramic coating for three days. The owner of the company has a Launch Edition as well and he decided to grab a couple of pics of them together—mine is the one taped :)

They’ve been documenting it on IG, fun to see the process.

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Automotive lighting

Car Vehicle Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting

Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle

Automotive parking light Vehicle Grille Hood Car

Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
184 Posts
A short drive to Colo Riverside on the second shortest day of the year following a good report from a doctors appointment. At least my heart is good for a few more years. Swimming works.
View attachment 130256
🤔
a good doctor would have given you these precise recommendations to safeguard heart function:
do not smoke, do not drink alcohol, no women and above all…avoid strong emotions:
so…sell your 4C!

Reactions: Alfanut

·
Super Moderator
11,898 Posts
🤔
a good doctor would have given you these precise recommendations to safeguard heart function:
do not smoke, do not drink alcohol, no women and above all…avoid strong emotions:
so…sell your 4C!
He suggested I keep doing what I’m doing, including the glass of red, the two scoops of ice-cream with my fruit dessert and the drives in the 4C...Doctors’ orders. 😂👍Had a CT scan and blood test previously for this check-up. It was a relief I can tell you. No blockages in the pump or pipes in this major inspection😁👍

·
Registered
184 Posts
🤔As a 4C coupe owner I ask a (perhaps silly) question: can the spider fit the rear spoiler of the coupe?

8041 - 8060 of 8097 Posts