Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
8521 - 8540 of 8586 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
How was the balance - need to do something in front to compensate yet?
Kevin - the Alfa felt better with the latest alignment ( which still needs correction ). The car allowed more consistent laps. I am ordering Nitron Shocks and will have Scott Murfin install them as well as set the alignment. Scott owns CanAm Alignment. He worked on my S2000 CR. This will be over the winter. I will see if Rudi has developed any front aero pieces by then.

·
Registered
684 Posts

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
First, very nice looking, couldn't have picked a better color or interior. Seeing a section of what appears to be a remote for the head unit in place of the ashtray hole. Did I miss a write-up of what this is and how it works?
I bought that from Amazon: Remote Control for Android . I had to cut the base as it wouldn't fit in the hole. Also I trimmed the bottom of the chrome housing to fit the leather wrap that @lars did. Next I taped off the buttons and sprayed some light tint spray from Amazon too. That took away the bright chrome look and helped to match the DNA switch.

The final result (is out of focus):

Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Steering part Car

·
Premium Member
4C LE 075 Rosso Tub
269 Posts
I like the contrast with the glossy red carbon look👍 You still have to do the left side, I see.
Thank you, it’s coming together—I’ll do the left side tomorrow. I still have a Corsa red coming in that I want to check out as well.

8521 - 8540 of 8586 Posts