Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
8541 - 8560 of 8585 Posts

·
Premium Member
4C LE 075 Rosso Tub
269 Posts
I like the contrast with the glossy red carbon look👍 You still have to do the left side, I see.
Made a slight change to the Quadrifoglio badge —brings the Rosso together, transparent vinyl overlay, so the black CF shows through it — what do you think? I’ll work on the left side this afternoon :)

Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Car Automotive lighting Hood

·
Registered
402 Posts
I have an idea…leave the Green Quadrifoglio green (to be precise), the background in white and the frame of the triangle in red. In this way there would also be the chromatic reference to the Italian Tricolor…

·
Premium Member
4C LE 075 Rosso Tub
269 Posts
I have an idea…leave the Green Quadrifoglio green (to be precise), the background in white and the frame of the triangle in red. In this way there would also be the chromatic reference to the Italian Tricolor…
I’d need to find the vinyl that matches perfectly. These are the first vinyl QV cutouts that have been remotely close to the actual dimensions and design. I have a drawer full of garbage vinyl haha.

I do have a red Biscione vinyl piece, but it’s a bit large for that area. Trying to be clean an subtle. If I could find a non-gel QV badge in 40mm, aluminum like the sides, I’d put that on there. The gel just doesn’t look fantastic there.

·
Registered
402 Posts
In my "Quadrifoglio drawer" I also have these: they are made of aluminum and they are flat (but being thin they can be "arched": obviously if put in the engine compartment I would put a quality double-sided tape behind them (in addition). The seller has also included, by way of example, a photo (on a red car) which, however, does not concern the badge on sale.

·
Premium Member
4C LE 075 Rosso Tub
269 Posts
In my "Quadrifoglio drawer" I also have these: they are made of aluminum and they are flat (but being thin they can be "arched": obviously if put in the engine compartment I would put a quality double-sided tape behind them (in addition). The seller has also included, by way of example, a photo (on a red car) which, however, does not concern the badge on sale.
Thank you—56mm is a bit bigger than I’m going for and the sharp angles do not match the curved look I have in the front—that would be my preference. I’ll keep looking, there are plenty of places and badges out there—hence my drawer filled with them :D

·
Premium Member
4C LE 075 Rosso Tub
269 Posts
Contemplated for a few hours on which color and style to get for the group buy QV style wheels…. Still no decision yet 😬

I went ahead and put the @MADNESSAutoworks GOPedal on…….. Coupled with the Eurocompulsion Phase 2, with the pedal maxed all the way out, the 4C is, well, madness.

I love it… I think it’s still maybe getting used to the EC ECU tune as some shifts in Dynamic auto are confusing. It’s a rocket though. Looking forward to seeing if it has any impact on Dragy times.

I’m likely going to get some hate for this; but practicing my wrap skills on the engine cover, which turned out nice, stepped up the difficulty a bit by doing the front fascia bumper lips…

Thoughts?

Shoe Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tire Grille

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood

Car Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting Grille

Automotive parking light Car Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting Hood

8541 - 8560 of 8585 Posts