8561 - 8580 of 8585 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts

·
Premium Member
2018 4c and Stelvio
597 Posts
On the panerai note- hoping for this economic downturn for watch prices to drop. Wanna get a Due for the wife

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
@Jwdm those Tillets? How do you like them compared to stock? I don't mind the stock seats now that I've put about 1k miles on the car, but a little lower position and slightly wider base would be nice. And more carbon of course haha.

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Nice , let me know what you think about this product, I'm seriously considering it.
100% worth it. It will be a while before I install it, but packaging was very protective, the finish is excellent, I couldn't find anything that would cause me to email and ask about. And it is LIGHT!

·
Registered
572 Posts
@Jwdm those Tillets? How do you like them compared to stock? I don't mind the stock seats now that I've put about 1k miles on the car, but a little lower position and slightly wider base would be nice. And more carbon of course haha.
I love the Tillett seats. My helmet was hitting the roof of the car and I could not see all of the tach. The Tilletts took care of those issues. I have been using them for two years and about 60 track days.

Plus they look so good.

Jeff

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Sweet! Be sure to post some installation pics!
I definitely will. Im not sure when I'll get around to it though. Still need to order the quickjack and keep gathering parts. I was going to spend some time and do maintenance and parts installs at the same time. Unless I just can't bear it anymore and have to start haha.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Got my Beau carbon mirrors covered with PPF and ceramic coated by @mobilejay today, they look really nice, hope to install with pictures next week. There was an interesting car in the shop
Car Vehicle Tire Wheel Hood
Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate
They sorted out some issues on my DeTomaso Pantera and my 1972 BMW 2002, and I dropped off the Alfa Romeo GTV-6 for some work, a productive and expensive day that I found worth it

8561 - 8580 of 8585 Posts