Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
8861 - 8880 of 8911 Posts

· Premium Member
4C LE 075 Rosso Tub
436 Posts
I like it !
Thanks!

It was probably the easiest wrap I’ve performed — I used Vvivid dry CF gloss wrap I had left over from another project I was trying to do with the engine cover (ended up just commissioning a custom cover from Koshi). The vinyl already has the cylinder shape “memorized” — only used a bit of heat to lock it in.

· Registered
2016 4C
208 Posts
Thanks!

It was probably the easiest wrap I’ve performed — I used Vvivid dry CF gloss wrap I had left over from another project I was trying to do with the engine cover (ended up just commissioning a custom cover from Koshi). The vinyl already has the cylinder shape “memorized” — only used a bit of heat to lock it in.
Job well done 👍

· Registered
4c Spider, 2016, red
240 Posts
There was a window of nice (ish) weather this morning so we headed out to a "Classic and Interesting" car meet at Little Easton Manor, Essex (England).

There was a good mix of cars from VW Beetle to Ferrari and Lamborghinis. Plus good value bacon sandwiches and coffee, always a bonus and it keeps the wife happy :)

Car Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

The Lambo looked really good in this colour, I think they can look brash in the bright colours. This was subtle, and mean.

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Wheel Tire

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

· Premium Member
4C LE 075 Rosso Tub
436 Posts
On the fence with these…
Automotive lighting Automotive tail & brake light Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Added this for my dudes @MADNESSAutoworks —Always supportive, friendly and helpful. Looks good paired with all the bits purchased through them, inside and out :)
Car Vehicle Gear shift Plant Speedometer

· Super Moderator
4C SE, Giulietta Vel, 147, Sud, Guzzi 1100 Sport, Guzzi Le Mans MkV
13,529 Posts
Had the PPF on the front bumper replaced today, and also had it added to the carbon fiber grille inserts before they get all kinds of rock chips. The PPF shop I go to is in love with the 4C:

http://instagr.am/p/CnVaM0jPJ0b/
PS. Is it possible to embed the actual Instagram post in the thread here? It seems to only want to link to it.
No wonder they love the 4C. We’re always around getting our cars PPF’d. They’ve made $thousands from us! 😂

· Administrator
19,454 Posts
Had the PPF on the front bumper replaced today, and also had it added to the carbon fiber grille inserts before they get all kinds of rock chips. The PPF shop I go to is in love with the 4C:

PS. Is it possible to embed the actual Instagram post in the thread here? It seems to only want to link to it.
Re your question, Instagram shows the photo as a web page rather than a hosted image, so the forum links to it (much, like a photo in a magazine article). If you can “open image in. New tab” or similar to that photo, then linking to it will embed it here. Otherwise, upload the image from your device directly to the forum.

· Registered
4,252 Posts

Here you go

Automotive parking light Grille Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood

Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood Automotive design

Automotive lighting Hood Automotive mirror Automotive design Motor vehicle

· Registered
64 Posts
First time I've had 3 days off in a row since September, crappy weather all weekend...snow, rain, freezing rain, more snow, ice pellets! About time I spent some quality time with the car.

Tried out my new floor jack. Worked a treat! For reference, car on the ground (my old jack I had to drive up onto some wood to get the clearance) stock Pirelli's that are better than half worn, and the race tuned suspension (is this lower than the regular suspension?). Tried all 3 side jacking points, I don't have the adapter for the rear, no clearance issues. Gotta love it.

Took all the wheels off to detail them as well as the calipers. Pulled the passenger seat for a good detail of that area. Drivers side will need to be done and I'll adjust the seat height too.

If I had good weather year round I'm not sure I would have done this, part of my time was spent in the drivers seat just itching to go for a spin. But I love a clean car.

Automotive tire Hood Tire Bumper Motor vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire
Car Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design

· Registered
96 Posts
Re your question, Instagram shows the photo as a web page rather than a hosted image, so the forum links to it (much, like a photo in a magazine article). If you can “open image in. New tab” or similar to that photo, then linking to it will embed it here. Otherwise, upload the image from your device directly to the forum.
Got it, thank you!

First time I've had 3 days off in a row since September, crappy weather all weekend...snow, rain, freezing rain, more snow, ice pellets! About time I spent some quality time with the car.

Tried out my new floor jack. Worked a treat! For reference, car on the ground (my old jack I had to drive up onto some wood to get the clearance) stock Pirelli's that are better than half worn, and the race tuned suspension (is this lower than the regular suspension?). Tried all 3 side jacking points, I don't have the adapter for the rear, no clearance issues. Gotta love it.

Took all the wheels off to detail them as well as the calipers. Pulled the passenger seat for a good detail of that area. Drivers side will need to be done and I'll adjust the seat height too.

If I had good weather year round I'm not sure I would have done this, part of my time was spent in the drivers seat just itching to go for a spin. But I love a clean car.

View attachment 138746 View attachment 138747 View attachment 138748
So which floor jack is that?

8861 - 8880 of 8911 Posts