Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
8881 - 8900 of 8911 Posts

· Super Moderator
4C SE, Giulietta Vel, 147, Sud, Guzzi 1100 Sport, Guzzi Le Mans MkV
13,529 Posts
What’s that, a scam payment?
Nah, the payment email is separate. Just purchased the Certificate of Origin for my 4C … I liken it to its birth certificate. I thought it would be nice as construction start and finish dates are provided as well as delivery date to Oz. It’ll be on my study wall next to my Sud’s certificate.

· Administrator
19,454 Posts
Nah, the payment email is separate. Just purchased the Certificate of Origin for my 4C … I liken it to its birth certificate. I thought it would be nice as construction start and finish dates are provided as well as delivery date to Oz. It’ll be on my study wall next to my Sud’s certificate.
Very cool.
Did not realize that this was even possible!

· Premium Member
4,043 Posts
I didn't know they did this. If possible, I would love to see what you get back. I am interested in this as well.

· Super Moderator
13,529 Posts
I didn't know they did this. If possible, I would love to see what you get back. I am interested in this as well.
Of course, As soon as it arrives I’ll post an image of it. I asked if they could acknowledge me as the first owner of the car on the certificate but they don’t have that information.

· Super Moderator
13,529 Posts
Thanks for posting, cool. Curious how much info you get with the binder, but still worth the money . Left them an email, please share when you receive your package.
It is only a certificate and it’s in Italian. You provide your car’s Chassis(VIN) and engine numbers and they do the rest. I’m expecting the dates my 4C started and finished production and acknowledgement that it was delivered to Australia. You also get an email with the information in English.

· Super Moderator
13,529 Posts
This was the first draft of the certificate of origin for my 4C sent via email. I asked them to amend the bit about the rear tow hook due to the lack of a rear tow point. No response as yet.
Cheers.
Font Material property Parallel Document Paper

· Super Moderator
13,529 Posts
below is what I got as an answer :rolleyes: should I drive from Toronto to Torino ?
[ View attachment 139095
I think you might have enquired about the wrong certificate. I made the same mistake at first. 😂
You get the Cert of Authenticity if you have your car restored by Alfa. So transport it to Italy….No thanks.
You get the Cert of Origin if you just want the specs of your car and details of the car that correspond to its engine number such as start date of manufacture and delivery date and options it came with. I thought the completion date of manufacture was included (it is on my Alfasud’s cert.) but apparently not on this one. Stellantis cost cutting?
Font Rectangle Screenshot Parallel Number

8881 - 8900 of 8911 Posts