Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
8901 - 8911 of 8911 Posts

· Super Moderator
4C SE, Giulietta Vel, 147, Sud, Guzzi 1100 Sport, Guzzi Le Mans MkV
13,529 Posts
It’s an Australia Day, 4-day double demerit points period so Rosie stays tucked away in the garage, though I did go for a gentle Putty run to clear the plugs and blow the cobwebs out of the cans of the 1100. Rewarding myself for showing admirable restraint by having some lunch at Colo Riverside. Avoided one unmarked black Falcon patrol car (Edit: and two unmarked BMW ones) too. I’ve never seen that one before (Edit: but have seen the BMs). He was busy booking someone (car) as I rode by (Edit: and one of the Beemers had pulled over a green P plater. That’s his licence gone.) A much more comfortable and cooler day today in the high 20’s.(deg C) than yesterday.
Fuel tank Wheel Tire Plant Automotive fuel system

· Registered
478 Posts
It’s an Australia Day, 4-day double demerit points period so Rosie stays tucked in the garage, though I did go for a gentle Putty run to clear the plugs and blow the cobwebs out of the cans of the 1100. Rewarding myself for showing admirable restraint by having some lunch at Colo Riverside. Avoided one unmarked black Falcon patrol car (Edit: and two unmarked BMW ones) too. I’ve never seen that one before (Edit: but have seen the BMs). He was busy booking someone (car) as I rode by (Edit: and one of the Beemers had pulled over a green P plater. That’s his licence gone.) A much more comfortable and cooler day today in the high 20’s.(deg C) than yesterday.
View attachment 139202
Holy catfish it looks like a police state

· Super Moderator
13,529 Posts
Holy catfish it looks like a police state
As well as double demerits it’s double the $fine. 😢 It’s a bonanza for State revenue. On the other side of the coin the Putty is renown for fatalities. Quite a few tricky blind, down hill, off-camber, decreasing radius bends to catch out the unwary (when heading in both directions) or those whose ambition/enthusiasm outweighs their talent….and it has. It’s a road to be respected. I understand the police presence. That said it’s the best drivers/riders road in the Sydney region. 🤩🤩🤩 Virtually no crossroads or townships along its entire 160km length. 👌
Edit: Here’s a link….btw the route length is closer to 160km, not 123km. It’s 80km just from Wilberforce to Grey Gums!
Putty Road - The Drivers' Vault

· Super Moderator
13,529 Posts
I installed a Lars bulkhead cover in my wife's 4C (her Xmas gift).

-Super easy install and the fit and look is great!
View attachment 139244
Very tastefully done. Love the carbon roof as well. She really looks special with the added trim and roof. 😍😍😍

· Registered
2016 4C Spider
226 Posts
I think for the key (don't remember exactly because we paid for it 2+months ago when ordering) it was just under $200, and the same to have it coded to the car, so around $350 total. The key has to be ordered from Italy with your VIN #.

8901 - 8911 of 8911 Posts