Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I'm planning to change my spark plugs soon. I don't track the car, I just don't want to pay 100$ for OEM.

Would these work?

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
Please read this. I posted more info before which said this (below). Copper is old school... like 1970's and not up to par. Mopar parts are 200 USD, but NGKs can be found for 90-100 USD. Get at least factory spec.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Stay oem with spark plugs!!! They can damage (non oem) you're engine (wrong heat range etc)

·
Registered
8 Posts

I'm planning to change my spark plugs soon. I don't track the car, I just don't want to pay 100$ for OEM.

Would these work?

Would these work?
I bought oem NGK #ILKAR7D6G plugs( laser iridium premium) from a business in UK. ~ $48.00 for the
set of 4 plus minimal shipping cost if you are willing to wait 4 - 5 weeks for the cheapest shipping on an ocean liner.
Great deal. This particular plug isn't even listed on NGK's availability in the US and Alfa charges 4 times as much.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I bought oem NGK #ILKAR7D6G plugs( laser iridium premium) from a business in UK. ~ $48.00 for the
set of 4 plus minimal shipping cost if you are willing to wait 4 - 5 weeks for the cheapest shipping on an ocean liner.
Great deal. This particular plug isn't even listed on NGK's availability in the US and Alfa charges 4 times as much.
Do you have a link where to buy them?

·
Registered
309 Posts
I just bought some Bosch 96318's from RockAuto for $30 shipped. They are supposedly pre-gapped to 0.024" / 6mm.

Will update this thread with how they work with my setup (EC P2).

·
Registered
gtv6 3.0, Stelvio Ti
153 Posts
Alfissimo has the proper NGK plugs, or if you have a good relationship with your indi mechanic am sure you can order up a set at trade prices.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts