Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watch vids for umpteenth time.
Re read reveiws and dissect them.

I'm going to Detail my scale model and make the track for the kids

See yer on "Customer 1st impressions thread"

Virul:heart:

More to the point whats Fiat/Chrysler/Alfa Romeo gonna do!!!!!!????

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
well.....I'll still be waiting to hear more on the AU release dates and pricing. AU reviews state that the price is going to be AU$80k-AU$110k - plus $7k on-road costs - depending on options. Read that as LE will cost $110k. Looks like we're going to get slammed with the "Australia is so far away, we can charge what we like tax".

Will try and find out more on the AU pricing and let the fellow AU forum members know what I find out, because as much as I love the 4C, it's not worth AU$117k (€80,500).

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kaliber said:
well.....I'll still be waiting to hear more on the AU release dates and pricing. AU reviews state that the price is going to be AU$80k-AU$110k - plus $7k on-road costs - depending on options. Read that as LE will cost $110k. Looks like we're going to get slammed with the "Australia is so far away, we can charge what we like tax".

Will try and find out more on the AU pricing and let the fellow AU forum members know what I find out, because as much as I love the 4C, it's not worth AU$117k (€80,500).
G'day Kailber
Dont turn into a "Whinging Pom"
Offer still holds for a go in 4CLE Mate, when who can say??????
say hello to my relatives in Sydney
Virul

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
virulsweet said:
Offer still holds for a go in 4CLE Mate, when who can say??????
say hello to my relatives in Sydney
Virul
I'll be back in the UK next June. I'm up for a go!

I yelled "hello" to your relatives, but I don't think they heard me ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts