Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, there,
Very excited to join the 4c group! I am planning to add on the CF rear diffuser. It seems like Koshi sells stuff that should not have passed QC.
Thanks for the heads up!

·
Registered
48 Posts
I purchased some front bumper flaps from Koshi, they were extremely friendly and helpful, they even moulded mine in the exact pattern and material to match the original mirrors (OEM 200) at no extra cost. The fit and the finish were simply impeccable.

I had a small carcon shop for a while and I can tell you that they are up there with quality, I do not agree with IloveGT's opinion.
bumper flaps.jpg

Will buy again from Koshi and I recommend them.

·
Registered
513 Posts
I have some Koshi door triangle bits inbound, I asked them to match the direction of the weave of my OEM halo. Will post pics in this thread when they arrive. I found them nice to deal with as well.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Added the Koshi halo triangle pieces, fit and finish is very nice and they did a good job matching the weave direction. Nice that we have vendors who finish what Alfa started. Pics aren't great but the give you the idea. Thanks to RickMcB for posting his experience here so I'd know to ask Koshi to match weave direction.

IMG_7170.JPG
IMG_7312.JPG
IMG_7174.JPG
IMG_7317.JPG

·
Premium Member
1,286 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Just a couple of types of double sticky tape I had laying around, sorry I don't know the brand names. On my car the driver's side panel was recessed a fair bit more than the passenger side from the factory - got to love Italian build quality ;) Because I wanted the Koshi pieces as flush as I could get them with the halo I had to build up the driver's side with extra tape. You might look at your factory panel gaps, if your car is the same you'll likely want a couple different thicknesses of tape.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I'm waiting for my set. What adhesive did you use?
I used E6000 Automotive/Industrial clear adhesive and applied it as per instructions from Koshi (attached). I prepped the surfaces with alcohol before applying the adhesive. Let cure for 48 hours...they are never coming off.

Attachments

·
Registered
751 Posts
Koshi is definitely hit or miss. Lots of fitment issues. My fuel door cover is ok. graphics are poor. front V and side lobes were good. A pillars were terribly off. Door handles were a little small. The emblem logos are a joke (4 rim logos, steering wheel logo and front/back alfa logo). I sold those the day I received them. Taillight covers were good as well as the interior pieces I got from them such as seatbelt covers, radio buttons and cover. Engine cover is nice, but the prongs on the back are short and I had to epoxy the felt heat liner.

·
Super Moderator
7,567 Posts
Koshi is definitely hit or miss. Lots of fitment issues. My fuel door cover is ok. graphics are poor. front V and side lobes were good. A pillars were terribly off. Door handles were a little small. The logos are a joke. I sold those the day I received them. Taillight covers were good as well as the interior pieces I got from them such as seatbelt covers, radio buttons and cover. Engine cover is nice, but the prongs on the back are short and I had to epoxy the felt heat liner.
A very fair summation of the quality situation.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts