Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never new Alfa made a white LE. A dealer in Maryland is selling one. It must be very rare.

·
Super Moderator
15,172 Posts
I never new Alfa made a white LE. A dealer in Maryland is selling one. It must be very rare.
The LE in North America came in the tri-coat white.
Probably is the rarest of the colours.

·
Super Moderator
15,172 Posts
Europe and the Middle East got a matte white LE, called (The Real Cvh is going to murder me if I get this wrong) Carrara White.

·
Super Moderator
2015 4C Launch Edition
4,316 Posts
The tri coat white is/was available on the 4C including the LE but not many opted for that. The one issue, along with the Competitione Red, is that if any damage or touch ups required it is next to impossible to match them. Knowing that I still let my wife get that tri coat white on her non ALFA car. It looks great in the sun but keeping my fingers crossed that it stays virgin ?

·
Registered
103 Posts
I Just bought one. see my avatar pick. I contact Alfa Romeo directly to find numbers on this and was told that of the 500 launch Editions made for North America 65 were produced in Madreperla White so indeed the car is very limited in numbers. I want to say of the general sales figures the two colors that were produced the least were Giallo Prototipo and Basalt Grey Metallic but i'm sure someone on this forum has better info than i do.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts