Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,711 Posts
Me, me, ME!
Took Alfie in for spring service on Saturday. Hoping to pick it up Wednesday.
Very early for me. Hoping for a great driving season.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I had a few days in the last week or so. It was great to get back in the saddle. There is a chance of a big blizzard later in the week, so she's put away again...

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
4C, you’re in the GTA? Like to do some early season track time?

·
Super Moderator
13,711 Posts
Naw, London.
First date is early May in Grand Bend.
I know CTMP has a charity event later this month, but it’s too far for this cowboy to drive, just to drive.

How ‘bout you?

·
Registered
945 Posts
I had mine out a wee bit last month. Desperate.
She’s in getting the dash and door trim replaced. Hoping to pick it up tomorrow when I get home.
Can’t wait! Then it’s time to install CF bits 🙂

·
Registered
356 Posts
I was out with my 4C on the weekend. Still salt about on the roads, sometimes in large piles. Hopefully the rains expected for this week will wash it all away.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Had mine out Saturday for the first time after the all the mods done. Wow. This car is fast. Almost scary on 3rd gear. Just pulls like a biatch out of hell.
Some of you locals should drive this thing and do a comparison to your own ride. I don't know if I need to go over 400 hp and torque. Might not be manageable.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Second year of ownership, and I was fortunate to drive my 4C every month. The car cover and battery charger never hit it this year.
Even though our cars don't have to worry as much rust, I still try to avoid the streets when there is brine on the roads. I am doing my best to prevent my car from being sandblasted by that crap coming off a car in front of me on my work commute.

Weather has been real nice in PA to the point where I actually took the Buell out as well.
70 degree days pose a serious decision for me.
4C or Buell

Life is good. :grin2:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Naw, London.
First date is early May in Grand Bend.
I know CTMP has a charity event later this month, but it’s too far for this cowboy to drive, just to drive.

How ‘bout you?
May 11 at the CTMP DDT track. CASC/OTA is having the first instruction and licensing course. They allow lappers to participate as well. The 4C shines on the technical track!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Second year of ownership, and I was fortunate to drive my 4C every month. The car cover and battery charger never hit it this year.
Even though our cars don't have to worry as much rust, I still try to avoid the streets when there is brine on the roads. I am doing my best to prevent my car from being sandblasted by that crap coming off a car in front of me on my work commute.

Weather has been real nice in PA to the point where I actually took the Buell out as well.
70 degree days pose a serious decision for me.
4C or Buell

Life is good. /images/4C-Forums_2015/smilies/tango_face_grin.png

Sandblasting and pot holes in our region are a huge concern.

·
Super Moderator
13,711 Posts
May 11 at the CTMP DDT track. CASC/OTA is having the first instruction and licensing course. They allow lappers to participate as well. The 4C shines on the technical track!
Yeah. I also saw that “open house” pricing on until tomorrow offers some excellent savings on almost all OTA events this season. Still too far for me, though. Take a few apexes for me, please!

Although driving the GP track there is a bucket list item, I think I’d prefer the DDT. Looks well suited for the 4C for sure.
Grand Bend is a very technical circuit, but being a former aerodrome, it hasn’t got 5’ of elevation change from end to end.

·
Super Moderator
3,588 Posts
Had mine out Saturday for the first time after the all the mods done. Wow. This car is fast. Almost scary on 3rd gear. Just pulls like a biatch out of hell.
Some of you locals should drive this thing and do a comparison to your own ride. I don't know if I need to go over 400 hp and torque. Might not be manageable.
After all the mods you did.....any gremlins like CELs, shifting weird, etc. If none you are lucky...seems that modding always causes some gremlins to pop up.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Post some videos of ur 4C🤗. Luv to see and hear it in action 🙌

1 - 20 of 43 Posts