Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured we could have fun with this topic, of all the members accross the forum and the world who would you like to meet in person and why?

·
Administrator
17,947 Posts
Why, lars of course! His reputation proceeds him. ;)

I'd love to meet quite a few of you - time almost never permits. Have come across Meishka1 , see John Elliott and Mister_2 at the track regularly, and have connected with a few local owners. Seriously need to get to see Nimo and lpspeedster and the GTA gang at some point, though.

·
Registered
269 Posts
That 4corsa guy seems pretty cool.

John4c too.

• Haha
Reactions: kiryu and Philster

·
Premium Member
2,745 Posts
Mine goes in a few categories.

For people I have talked to the most but never met in person:

@lpspeedster
@Simchanova
@A_B - please don't be mad I tagged you, lol
@Cylinder Head
@Daddyskillzs
@thatarchitect
@TerenceS

For forum personalities who I have never spoken to

@lars

I have met a good number of people off here already actually.

Edit - definitely some recency bias in the above list though, there are some people I omitted who I havent spoken to in a while.

·
Registered
380 Posts
So many cool forum members this could be a big list but here’s a few:

@lars - and his awesome modded 4C, mad interior skillz, workout regimen
@4Corsa - and his twin of my Grigio,CF roof/akra coupe
@Cas155 - and his sweet Grigio/mods
@MatteoLeuzzi - to drink a beer and hear him wax eloquently about all things 4C
@John4C - to finish the work we started on coding the 4C data crunching into an awesome site for all
@Tallinn - Nordschleife lap with him (no longer an active member I think)
@GMS - lap around his local track and to see his shop where all the cool toys get built

·
Registered
269 Posts
So many cool forum members this could be a big list but here’s a few:

@lars - and his awesome modded 4C, mad interior skillz, workout regimen
@4Corsa - and his twin of my Grigio,CF roof/akra coupe
@Cas155 - and his sweet Grigio/mods
@MatteoLeuzzi - to drink a beer and hear him wax eloquently about all things 4C
@John4C - to finish the work we started on coding the 4C data crunching into an awesome site for all
@Tallinn - Nordschleife lap with him (no longer an active member I think)
@GMS - lap around his local track and to see his shop where all the cool toys get built

Neth (or whatever your human name is).

I completely agree! You have the only other car in my spec, and you're on the other side of the country.

It would be really cool if we could meet one day, and even cooler if we could get our cars together for a photo.

Reactions: neth

·
Registered
380 Posts
Neth (or whatever your human name is).

I completely agree! You have the only other car in my spec, and you're on the other side of the country.

It would be really cool if we could meet one day, and even cooler if we could get our cars together for a photo.
Human name = Ken(neth) :)

·
Super Moderator
2015 4C Launch Edition
5,601 Posts
I have met quite a few members besides the many that live around the mid west. DocRon lives in Ohio and we got together a couple of times at ALFA events. I have met owners from California, Washington, Oregon and New York and I am in the middle in Michigan. I also keep in touch with CalMeAl even though he lost his 4C but still very actively tracking his highly modded Giulia Quad and Stelvio Quad.
As far as meeting others.....where do I start....I would love to meet ALL of you some day.

·
Registered
695 Posts
@Racer Z (if he's still around) because his posts help convince me the 4c is reliable - a must for me
Mrbreeze (long gone) - funny guy
CallMeAl (gone) - went all out pushing the limit.
@John4C - just to meet a guy that has TWO red tubs and make sure he's real
@RKBerta - always a good story, solid advice, and he has a friend with a Caterham
@4Canada , @Alfanut - so we can argue about politics, global warming...sorry...climate change, world population, healthcare, and guns. And then chill out and talk about cars and get along.
@lars - see above. There are two of them and I might need some backup...and I'm not a big guy. And Lars seems like a cool guy to meet and of course see his car and definitely see him out in public with that mask!
@The Real Cvh - anyone with that many miles in a 4c and an Alfa tattoo is worth meeting
@Philster - always quick with a remark, facts and feelings are NOT related. Reminds me of my brother.

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
I can't name drop. I'd be happy to meet all you clowns, even the ones from the years-long Formula One thread that think I hate Lewis Hamilton, and the insufferable British chaps that have cognitive dissonance and love The Queen. 😂😂

You knuckleheads that don't drive enough, those Down Under, those from the Great White North... Yeah all of you.

I might draw the line at anyone who seeks technical advice and then leaves out the most basic information about their car. I have to think about this last group. 🙃🙃

·
Registered
19' Rosso Comp, 15' Viper, 03' S2000, 91' Beat, 18' Escalade, 18' 2500 DMax, 03' 3772 Crusiers Yacht
24 Posts
A dragon trip would work! I know the entire area like the back of my hand. I've spent months down there ripping all of the roads in my S2000 and the 4C would fit the dragon VERY well.

Look up Tapoco Lodge. Its in the middle of all of the great roads and very very nice! I would be totally down in setting something up.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
I’d be all in on a dragon trip. Especially since I live only 2 hours from it. Let’s do this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
with my limited history here, for me that will be John4C as the 4c guru wahhaaaaa

·
Super Moderator
10,764 Posts
I’d like to meet Rudi (@GMS) at his home track, have him drive me around on it in his own car and explain corner by corner how his suspension set-up and tune is an improvement over standard. Not asking for much.
Edit: Asking for a drive is not my style but if I was offered…..

1 - 20 of 54 Posts