Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
The search is on..............
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A must-watch for anybody on the Fence
I searched and didn't find that anyone else posted this video yet --- (sorry if I missed it)
This was made by a guy who has driven more supercars than I will ever see in person. A very objective, well done review that really helped me in my decision to replace a car I owned 10 years and got kinda bored with. Note his point at the 50 second and 3 minute mark.....

·
Registered
245 Posts
A must-watch for anybody on the Fence
I searched and didn't find that anyone else posted this video yet --- (sorry if I missed it)
This was made by a guy who has driven more supercars than I will ever see in person. A very objective, well done review that really helped me in my decision to replace a car I owned 10 years and got kinda bored with. Note his point at the 50 second and 3 minute mark.....
Yea i like this guys video reviews... Interesting to see how he got his $$...

·
Registered
849 Posts
Yep. Seen the video.
I have to admit. When I 1st decided to buy the 4C .... I had never test drove one. I sat in one at a dealership and was amazed at how the car felt like a racecar. I had just sold my Gen 1 R8 V10 and I was looking for a replacement. So I found a brand new 4C with my exact specs and I bought it. Sight unseen. It had delivery miles on it. Had it trucked to my Scottsdale home.

Now. I tend to trade out of cars every three years due to warranty and wanting something new and different. The 458 was on my radar. I assumed I was going to drive the 4C for the three yrs and move on. I have to admit. Coming from a 525hp NA V10 .... I wasn't exactly excited about the 240 hp 4 pot initially. That was until I started the car and drove it. OMG! Everything about this car screams RACECAR. The feeling of driving this car was what was missing from the R8. The 4C is roudy. It's an event the minute you fire it up. Drive it. Park it. The proof is in the pudding. I still own the car. Been over three years. Maybe 4. Still loving it and have no plans to sell it.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
There’s the falsity in the question. There aren’t many, even any, to choose from other than the 4C. Light weight, carbon tubsbed, mid-engine, beautiful, goes like stink, raw, as cheap as chips for what you get, frugal on the juice and is an Alfa. That covers it, I think.
Plus very compact. 22 inches shorter than a 458 or 570s

1 - 9 of 9 Posts