Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
I won't watch it, but then again, Doug Demuro, Matt Farah, and just about all of them make me cringe. First, I find them them and their like to be borderline morons, and they are in the business of clicks and entertainment.

I'm in this camp: I am happy if they all hate it.

I've had my month's quota for cringe, so YouTube's clown parade, which includes the Doug Demuro and Matt Farah floats, won't be attended by me.

I last watched Farah drive the C8. I threw up in my mouth a little. Not making that mistake again.

·
Super Moderator
14,920 Posts
For starters, can he fit in it?
Barely! :D
... which is probably part of the problem.

The matte grey car he showed in the video above belonged a member here until he sold it (sorry, cannot recall the name).

Yeah, the only thing that I like of his is a short YouTube set about how to drive stick. It was actually well explained.
As far as reviews are concerned, forget him and all his ilk!

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
It's important, also, to know if Matt Giant Wrist Farah, approves of your watch. Odds are good if it is 44mm or bigger.

·
Registered
442 Posts
It's important, also, to know if Matt Giant Wrist Farah, approves of your watch. Odds are good if it is 44mm or bigger.
Nothing wrong with a little bigger watch, I wear Breitling and a few other boutique watch makers, they are a bit larger than the standard.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
It's not about cars or watch sizes that Matt Farah likes; it's about not concerning yourselves with what irrelevant people like or approve of.

Immediately, big watches had defenders.

I have watches from 36mm to 44mm and daily a Camry and drive a 4C for fun. I seek approval for none of the things that make me happy.

I hate when my favorite things go mainstream, so bring all the hate to all the things I love, irrelevant pseudo celebrities and celebrities alike.

·
Registered
832 Posts
It's not about cars or watch sizes that Matt Farah likes; it's about not concerning yourselves with what irrelevant people like or approve of.

Immediately, big watches had defenders.

I have watches from 36mm to 44mm and daily a Camry and drive a 4C for fun. I seek approval for none of the things that make me happy.

I hate when my favorite things go mainstream, so bring all the hate to all the things I love, irrelevant pseudo celebrities and celebrities alike.
I was going to add to this...but Fk it, perfectly said
IBID :)

·
Registered
832 Posts
...sorry Phil, could not simply leave it at that, I tried! lol
It is one of the reasons that I just want the 4C production run to end as I believe most, if not all of them, will eventually end up in the hands of those who love them for what they ARE! (see that: A.lfa R.omeo E.xcellence or E.cstasy)
Peace

·
Registered
130 Posts
Car whose charm is not for everyone is what makes certain cars so special. If it ticked the boxes that everyone liked to some degree, it would be a vanilla boring sports car like Porsche makes. Great cars, but lack the personality of cars that have flaws or the money was put into very specific things.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts