Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Absolutely wonderful. Makes me think of my childhood.

All cars today have stuff I don't want to pay for. I still believe there lies the solution for Alfa: building lightweight fun cars, without any connectivity and other bogus.

·
Registered
882 Posts
To me there are two different types of driving. Driving my van for work is polar opposite to driving my 4c.

I don't remember any particular journeys in the van and I seem to be on autopilot.

In the 4c I absorb as much of the experience as possible and concentrate purely on the feeling and sound.

But the van helped me to buy the 4c so I won't say anything bad about him !

·
Registered
680 Posts
I envy your roads.
We were at Rudi's place this summer, and he has a crazy environment as well. There you can use a 4C to its fullest. Makes me feeling bad since. We have bad road full of people checking their phones while driving. Bad surface without interesting corners. And traffic and jams everywhere.
I should have been born 50 years ago. Oh wait. I was born almost that long ago ;). Should have been 18 when Giulias were new (y)

·
Super Moderator
3,304 Posts
Reminds me of my first car/first ALFA....a 1969-70 ALFA duetto. Kept it for over 40 years before selling to make garage space for my 4C. Wish I had both but........lots of memories in that old car. It was pretty quick for the day with lots of engine and suspension mods but it still couldn't match the 4C in performance but it was just as much fun to drive. You don't need a "rocket ship" to love driving.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts