Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious if anyone thinks dealers with bring in 2020s or does anyone have an order pending for one. Technically I have a 2020 Italia Edition that was supposed to arrive in November of 2019.

Right now in the Northeast I certainly do not want to take delivery and would love for it to be delayed a few more months but I find it interesting I haven’t heard from the dealer in a couple of months

·
Super Moderator
7,317 Posts
Curious if anyone thinks dealers with bring in 2020s or does anyone have an order pending for one. Technically I have a 2020 Italia Edition that was supposed to arrive in November of 2019.

Right now in the Northeast I certainly do not want to take delivery and would love for it to be delayed a few more months but I find it interesting I haven’t heard from the dealer in a couple of months
Time to make a call? I bothered the hell out of mine. Because he was an Alfista, he didn’t mind. Do the same to yours.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Really... if you check the Alfa website and Autotrader there are no 2020s

Do you know which dealers

·
Premium Member
1,144 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Livermore Maserati Alfa Romeo, Alfa Romeo of Fort Worth, Fullerton Auto Group, Alfa Romeo of Tyson’s, Alfa Romeo of Boston.

·
Super Moderator
15,188 Posts
Livermore Maserati Alfa Romeo, Alfa Romeo of Fort Worth, Fullerton Auto Group, Alfa Romeo of Tyson’s, Alfa Romeo of Boston.
Boston shows only 2020 Giorgio platform vehicles online. Fort Worth’s is an Italia edition (under 4C coupe - yup, they’re smart). Livermore only shows 2019. Fullerton’s shows white but says blue (so it is an Italia). Tyson’s is an Italia.

So, I’d say no others besides the swan song edition.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Not many upgrades for that sticker price.
The Italia would be the most valuable version if this car becomes a collectible in the future, but otherwise value would be dependent on low miles and options. I don’t really see the value going crazy, so best bet is to buy a good condition car and get the extended warranty, then just enjoy driving it!

·
Registered
330 Posts
The Italia would be the most valuable version if this car becomes a collectible in the future, but otherwise value would be dependent on low miles and options. I don’t really see the value going crazy, so best bet is to buy a good condition car and get the extended warranty, then just enjoy driving it!
Maybe if Alfa had made it special in some way. Not much more to it than the blue paint job. Should have had some performance upgrades.

Jeff

·
Registered
512 Posts
Maybe if Alfa had made it special in some way. Not much more to it than the blue paint job. Should have had some performance upgrades.

Jeff
It’s funny that I’m normally a sucker for blue sports cars, but the Italia doesn’t strike me as the ideal car for that color. Maybe I’m still stuck in the mindset of Italian sports cars being red. If I saw an Italia in person I might change my thoughts.

·
Registered
24 Posts
2020 Build & Price now up on the Alfa USA website, five colors available:

·
Registered
978 Posts
2020 Build & Price now up on the Alfa USA website, five colors available:

.....and the plot thickens.....wonder where they are going to build these 'custom order' 4C's given that the Maserati plant has been apparently updated / re-tooled for the advent of electric/hybrid vehicles. Or might they be the last of the pre-built in 2019s?
Also for which select markets (US only?) as some markets have confirmed they cannot order 2020s (-incl Canada....) but that can always change...it is ALFA after all lol !!

·
Registered
978 Posts
Maybe they mean 1:12 or 1:18 scale models? I would love to get one that matches my car. I have a nice AutoArt one but it has the "spider eyes" headlights, so not a perfect match...
Hahahaa...you can always "Gift" that one to LARS who I believe has the only Spider Eyed Coupe in NA :)

·
Super Moderator
7,317 Posts
Holy moley, I just specced a 4C Spider to my taste and got an asking price of $82,000 USD. Unsure if you have to add state taxes to that. You guys who are buying the remaining floor stock are getting bargains. Who’d be game to order one to see if the ordering process is really still open?(Guessed a zip code 50001 that worked first time)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts