Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I watched this and wished it were me:

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Virul. A trip back to the Motherland for a ride in your 4C?

·
Registered
858 Posts
kaliber said:
Hey Virul. A trip back to the Motherland for a ride in your 4C?
K more then happy to help out the British colonies, at least 9 mpnths for you, and you still dont know if you got your LE, where are you in OZ??

There is another way though!!!!

Virul:)
[hr]
snazza said:
if it were me I would be driving it a little harder than that!!! :) .....what old lady is behind that wheel???
Dont be rude about my Mother Snazza:)
[hr]
snazza said:
if it were me I would be driving it a little harder than that!!! :) .....what old lady is behind that wheel???
Dont be rude about my Mother Snazza:)

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
virulsweet said:
K more then happy to help out the British colonies, at least 9 mpnths for you, and you still dont know if you got your LE, where are you in OZ??
I'm Cambridge-bred living in Perth.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Feel like a kid on Christmas Eve, this is the longest Christmas Eve ever!!!!!

Father Christmas where are you???????????????????
(Alfa Romeo)

In reality/ironicaly will be December if Alfa keep their word, hope they wrap it:s

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Prince Nero said:
Dreyfuss said:
Well said Virul, it's a great feeling!...and my wife thinks I am completely nuts!
Glad to see I'm in good company! :)
My Lifestyle Coordinator is well over hearing about the 4C. I have the attention span of a gnat so she is very surprised I haven't been distracted and bought a different car.

·
Registered
48 Posts
kaliber said:
virulsweet said:
I'm Cambridge-bred living in Perth.
With all the wild weather we've been having in Perth the last couple of weeks, I wouldn't be letting my 4C leave the garage!! Not really the best driving conditions :)

I was living in Sydney when I ordered mine, (currently in Perth for ~9 months) and will probably be back in Sydney by the time it's finally delivered.....

PS my wife's ready to form the "4C Waiting Widow's Club".....

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My wife will be the first person to join if formed. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts