Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be getting my 4C wrapped in the next few weeks. Rather than going for a full respray I've decided to wrap my 4C in a satin red (Avery Satin Carmine Red).

I will also be replacing my stock 17/18 diamond edge wheels with the Evo Corse wheels. Anyways, post pictures of your wrapped 4Cs if you have them.

·
Super Moderator
14,886 Posts
That’ll look great!

There are some wrapped cars here, but not many. Yours will be even more unique.

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
I will be getting my 4C wrapped in the next few weeks. Rather than going for a full respray I've decided to wrap my 4C in a satin red (Avery Satin Carmine Red).

I will also be replacing my stock 17/18 diamond edge wheels with the Evo Corse wheels. Anyways, post pictures of your wrapped 4Cs if you have them.
A matte wrap not on here. I think your color choice is better.
9E04FDED-7206-49B8-98CB-553DA16E6A51.jpeg

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Neat. I always wondered what parts they remove and put back, if any. I'm queasy about removing and putting back parts on modern cars - they don't seem to be made for that.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Almost done, just need to cover up the clear marker, reflectors, and put on the chip guards.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Looks great! Was your paint beat up or did you just want to make a change? What's the damage for a full wrap, guessing $4-5K?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Full wrap was $2.5k. Which was much less than the cost to repair bad respray issues, where there was missing clear coat.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Wow, either you got a smoking deal or I paid too much for partial PPF! Maybe PPF film costs more as a material.

·
Registered
2017 Black Coupe
7 Posts
Wow, either you got a smoking deal or I paid too much for partial PPF! Maybe PPF film costs more as a material.
Yes, PPF is a much more pricey material, according to the people I have spoken to.

·
Registered
469 Posts
That looks great! Installed did an amazing job considering all the curves and contours.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts