Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only must-have is the convenience package with the parking sensors, and preferably the Akrapovic exhaust. Any color except I'd have to really think hard about black, because I used to have a black car and I told myself I'd never do that again. I'm located in Northern CA but will pay to ship right car. Looking for stock and no accidents/repaint, etc. etc.

Thanks for looking!

·
Premium Member
2,007 Posts
There’s no Akra available on the 16 coupe. Pretty sure you mean 17-18 coupe because that’s when the subtle refresh occurred. That said, there’s nothing dramatic that would make a non-Akra 16 worse than a non-Akra 17. My point is more that the 15 and 16 coupes are identical so it makes no sense that you’d want a 16 but not a 15…

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh yes, I saw that! Very nice but unfortunately out of my price range.

·
Premium Member
2,007 Posts
Oh yes, I saw that! Very nice but unfortunately out of my price range.
What is your price range? That tends to be helpful information.

A low mile 17-18 coupe with Akra is definitely a 60k+ car in June 2021. I know that Carvana one is cheap but it's flat white (by far the least desirable color, everyone wants the pearl/tri-coat) and seems to have some warts - ask yourself why someone traded that into Carvana at a price low enough that they could list it for 49k when even Vroom is paying enough that they have a 17 Basalt car with no options other than Akra (cloth interior) and ~20k miles for 52.5k, (it's sale pending FYI)?

Reactions: D001

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Doesn't need to be low mileage, actually, and some warts are okay, just no accidents. Hoping to spend around mid 50s.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts