Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a 2017 or 2018 coupe. I am in Texas so looking for one in North America, hopefully the US to make things easier. Below are the options I am looking for.

Paint: Prefer Rosso Alfa Red / I would also be open to the Rosso Competizione Tri-Coat, Basalt Gray, and Black
Seats: Racing Leather/Microfiber in black

Prefer Coupe Convenience Group
Prefer Carbon Fiber Interior Trim Group but not needed
Prefer Coupe Track Package 1 but open to Coupe Track Package 2
Must have Bi-Xenon Headlamps
Prefer Carbon Fiber Roof but open to one without it
Must have Akrapovic Exhaust
Prefer the Dark Fan Spoke Wheels but any wheels are fine

·
Premium Member
2,383 Posts
Nice list. Be patient and you’ll find the right one.

I’m trying to think if I know any for you but the inventory of late model coupes is low.

One that is a partial match would be:
Thought you might be interested in this CarGurus listing:
2017 Alfa Romeo 4C Coupe RWD - $59,999 (No Price Analysis)
Mileage: 12,405 Location: San Diego, CA

RC with black microfiber and Cf/Akra/track but no convenience or bixenon - and my understanding is it has some warts (CF roof needs replacement, has some paint issues, etc)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice list. Be patient and you’ll find the right one.

I’m trying to think if I know any for you but the inventory of late model coupes is low.

One that is a partial match would be:
Thought you might be interested in this CarGurus listing:
2017 Alfa Romeo 4C Coupe RWD - $59,999 (No Price Analysis)
Mileage: 12,405 Location: San Diego, CA

RC with black microfiber and Cf/Akra/track but no convenience or bixenon - and my understanding is it has some warts (CF roof needs replacement, has some paint issues, etc)
Thanks John. I have searches set up on all the major sites and knew about this one but I did not know about the issues. Are you local to that one? If anyone has a time machine I am going back for this one: 8k-Mile 2017 Alfa Romeo 4C Coupe

·
Premium Member
2,383 Posts
There’s also a black/tobacco in CT with CF/Akra that may still be available. It was sold but deal fell apart. Not sure if sold again yet.

·
Premium Member
2,383 Posts
Thanks John. I have searches set up on all the major sites and knew about this one but I did not know about the issues. Are you local to that one? If anyone has a time machine I am going back for this one: 8k-Mile 2017 Alfa Romeo 4C Coupe
I’m not local to it but I’m everywhere in a way lol. People report them to me.

There was an amazing Rosso Alfa CF flag car for sale like 4 months ago out of Hawaii. Since sold but nicer than the BAT one.

·
Premium Member
2,383 Posts
Also, there are only 4 total Rosso Alfa over Racing Microfiber coupes with Akrapovic - total. So your ideal color w/must have interior/Akra will be a tough find.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There’s also a black/tobacco in CT with CF/Akra that may still be available. It was sold but deal fell apart. Not sure if sold again yet.
View attachment 117971
I talked with Arek quite a bit about this one but I have not seen the Tobacco seats in person and am not sold on them sight unseen. This is a great car and I go back and forth quite a bit but just can't pull the trigger without having seen the color combo before. I am hoping to keep this car for a good while and don't want to regret the option choice down the road. Unfortunately that means I might regret not going for this one if I see the Tobacco seats in the future and love them.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Also, there are only 4 total Rosso Alfa over Racing Microfiber coupes with Akrapovic - total. So your ideal color w/must have interior/Akra will be a tough find.
That is really helpful. I would be willing to flex to all leather or one of the other colors I mentioned.

·
Premium Member
2,383 Posts
I talked with Arek quite a bit about this one but I have not seen the Tobacco seats in person and am not sold on them sight unseen. This is a great car and I go back and forth quite a bit but just can't pull the trigger without having seen the color combo before. I am hoping to keep this car for a good while and don't want to regret the option choice down the road. Unfortunately that means I might regret not going for this one if I see the Tobacco seats in the future and love them.
No one in TX springs to mind with black/tobacco but that combo is NICE - seriously. You won't not like it. Black/tobacco is really really nice (and rare).

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Is there a public database where I can see how many of a given combination were made?

·
Registered
215 Posts
There was a new add for a 2018 Red 4c with 3800k miles for sale here just a second ago then disappeared. I believe its was Dubs?.

·
Premium Member
2018 4c and Stelvio
451 Posts
Yeah. All manufactured before 9/1/17 but there were MY18 coupes.
Just for shits and giggles, since mine is a 18 coupe. How many were made?

1 - 20 of 57 Posts