Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Ok just realize my car is heavily externally modified including the headlights ,this is the only car in this country with those headlights . My car is a 2015 launch edition .i have almost 50K into it .Car has 13 thousand miles . If your serious about the number i presented you ill proceed and send you more info , car also has an extended warranty good until 2024

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Ok just realize my car is heavily externally modified including the headlights ,this is the only car in this country with those headlights . My car is a 2015 launch edition .i have almost 50K into it .Car has 13 thousand miles . If your serious about the number i presented you ill proceed and send you more info , car also has an extended warranty good until 2024

I’ll PM you.

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Thanks alfa , its appreciated.....looks like its staying for awhile

·
Registered
220 Posts
There’s also a black/tobacco in CT with CF/Akra that may still be available. It was sold but deal fell apart. Not sure if sold again yet.
View attachment 117971
This looks like a great car, I have a black / red 2018 coupe which I really like, I have only seen the tan leather on a Tributo, in my opinion you won't go wrong with black/tan combination. A word of advice ,if you find something close to your specifications pull the trigger don't hesitate they move quick. I hesitated on a black/tan CF roof coupe either 2017/2018 ,2000 miles, the day before flying out to look at it ,it sold. Morale to the story act quick, mine came on line less than a hour before I called I said hold it I'm flying down tomorrow, there were two more people waiting in line if I didn't buy, I have no regrets.

·
Registered
2017 Alfa Romeo 4C Rosso Competizione Coupe
95 Posts
If I didn’t already own my perfect-for-me 4C I would be very interested in the black over tobacco with gold wheels. Reminds me of the lovely JPS Lotus Esprit I have always pined over. There’s one for sale in Germany but I am just not flush enough to import it. Good luck with your search for your perfect 4C. 👍

Reactions: thatarchitect

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
This looks like a great car, I have a black / red 2018 coupe which I really like, I have only seen the tan leather on a Tributo, in my opinion you won't go wrong with black/tan combination. A word of advice ,if you find something close to your specifications pull the trigger don't hesitate they move quick. I hesitated on a black/tan CF roof coupe either 2017/2018 ,2000 miles, the day before flying out to look at it ,it sold. Morale to the story act quick, mine came on line less than a hour before I called I said hold it I'm flying down tomorrow, there were two more people waiting in line if I didn't buy, I have no regrets.
I am with you on this. I am currently looking for any Alfa in DFW that has the Tobacco interior I can go look at. When I google image search Tobacco interior it looks so orange to me. Trying to figure out if the Giulia had the same color interior and if so what years so I can see it in person. I just can't pull the trigger sight unseen.

·
Premium Member
2,383 Posts
I am with you on this. I am currently looking for any Alfa in DFW that has the Tobacco interior I can go look at. When I google image search Tobacco interior it looks so orange to me. Trying to figure out if the Giulia had the same color interior and if so what years so I can see it in person. I just can't pull the trigger sight unseen.
It isn’t the same as the Giulia FYI. It’s not really orange either IMHO. I have it on the Tributo and it’s gorgeous. I have also seen a black tobacco coupe at a dealer (years ago) and the tobacco suits the black perfectly.

I’ll try and think of something that’s a good proxy for the color but it’s tough honestly. I wouldn’t call it orange at all. I would say the tone is much more brown than orange.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
It isn’t the same as the Giulia FYI. It’s not really orange either IMHO. I have it on the Tributo and it’s gorgeous. I have also seen a black tobacco coupe at a dealer (years ago) and the tobacco suits the black perfectly.

I’ll try and think of something that’s a good proxy for the color but it’s tough honestly. I wouldn’t call it orange at all. I would say the tone is much more brown than orange.
That is really helpful because for whatever reason it looks orange to me in photos. I love how they did the black microfiber inserts on the Stradale recently as well.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts

I think we can call it tan? definitely not orange. I love my tobacco seats I wouldn't want my interior in any other color. I think they go well with every exterior color, too. Red / "cuoio" tan was the classic color combo of the Ferrari 308/328 for like 15 years.

·
Administrator
17,401 Posts
Seeing a black over tobacco spider with fan wheels was the ONLY time I ever considered trading my LE in on a different car.
It's that nice.
Definitely don't toss the idea out for some poor photograph.
Think somewhere between Ferrari Beige and Cuoio. Probably closer to the latter, which is why it might photograph more orange.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Seeing a black over tobacco spider with fan wheels was the ONLY time I ever considered trading my LE in on a different car.
It's that nice.
Definitely don't toss the idea out for some poor photograph.
Think somewhere between Ferrari Beige and Cuoio. Probably closer to the latter, which is why it might photograph more orange.
I have got to find a car with Tobacco somewhere in Texas I can go see. I just can't bring myself to buy one sight unseen even though everyone seems to be saying it is awesome. I'll keep digging and hopefully find someone. I want to keep this car for a very long time so I want to be 110% sure when I pull the trigger.

21 - 40 of 57 Posts