Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
It does not hurt to try if the seller is not in a rush. If everyone was just paying current market average then prices would never change...

Don't forget, it is the only #262 NA LE, so 1 of 1 car :)

·
Administrator
17,401 Posts
It does not hurt to try if the seller is not in a rush. If everyone was just paying current market average then prices would never change...

Don't forget, it is the only #262 NA LE, so 1 of 1 car :)
Which LE was it, of which there are two?
:p

·
Registered
80 Posts
I’ve got a 15 LE, #106. 22,900 miles, Eurocompulsion inter cooler , v2 intake, red silicone tube kit installed, stage 3 tuned. joying radio deck, backup camera. New windshield, Bolt tightening and service done recently.
Runs amazing
Might consider selling for $52k

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Giving this a bump now that it has been a while and the seasons are changing everywhere but here in Texas

I am looking for a 2017 or 2018 coupe.

Prefer Rosso Alfa Red, Rosso Competizione Tri-Coat, Basalt Gray, or Black

Really looking to get a coupe with the Akrapovic exhaust which is why I am looking for a 17 or 18. Bonus if it has a carbon fiber roof.

Feel free to PM me with what you have even if you are on the fence.

·
Premium Member
2,383 Posts
Bumping this for a good guy that needs to find his 4C

Surely someone on here has an Akra coupe they’re debating selling…

·
Registered
17 Posts
Im debating on selling a 2017 coupe 8 k miles. Akra exhaust, Carbon fiber mirrors, spoiler, track pack i dont know if 1 or 2, tri coat madreperla white, red leather interior, alpine touch screen unit with carplay and android auto, backup camera wired super clean, just got eurocompulsion tune stage 2 last month, bright 5 hole wheels, motor mount upgrade, alfa intermediate blocks, upgraded one size wider pilot sports front and back, also have orignial tires with less that 2000 miles on them.

factory warranty until dec 2022 because the car wasnt registered till dec 2018

Love the car. its a dream spec. No bi xenon but you can upgrade to dodge ram LED bulbs its really the same thing. the oem bi xenons arent that great anyways. The subtle upgrades i did have phased out tramlining completely. took 2 alignments to get wheere we wanted to be. dont really wanna sell but im getting married soon and trying to buy a house. not 100 percent sure if i wanna sell yet but i might be compelled to if i get the right offer.

Let me know.

Thanks

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have a 2018 Rosso Alfa Red coupe w/ 9900 miles, black cloth seats, dark grey 5 hole wheels and no other factory extras. Located in Clovis New Mexico. $60k

41 - 57 of 57 Posts