Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says, looking for a 4C Launch Edition or a Spider in either Rosso Alfa or Rosso Competizione.

If it's a Spider, I'm looking for something highly optioned with at least a carbon fiber interior and track package.

Please PM me if you have one or know of one!

·
Registered
267 Posts
my LE has greater race suspension, sway bars exaust, I like the front bumper with cutouts
I don't feel understeer as much as people with base suspension feel
I like to have something more then a base and that is why I choose LE

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I thought you could get the race suspension in all 4Cs, not just launch. I didn't know/think they had different sway bars or exhaust.
The Launch Edition has a few options standard which are available on all other cars but they're usually not all checked. That's the point I was trying to make. To me the LE is slightly more special but I wouldn't say no to a fully loaded car, it's just that they're hard to find.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bumping this along. I'm leaning more towards a Spider and prefer something close to fully loaded. Also a sucker for Rosso Competizione.

·
Super Moderator
5,925 Posts
I thought you could get the race suspension in all 4Cs, not just launch. I didn't know/think they had different sway bars or exhaust.
You could get almost everything as options, however most cars brought into the States were optioned by Alfa or the dealers, not the owners. SEs might not have a rear sway bar depending on the options. That being said, if your roads are uneven no rear bar is the better choice.

·
Registered
278 Posts
My advice, which is when buying any used car that is not a standard high production vehicle; pick the things that matter most for the car and order them from most important to least important. Don't use "fully loaded"... Find out what "specifically" out of 'fully loaded' you are requiring and list it. With the list, you can't have ties, so you can't have two #1's... From there, that is your shopping priority. For example:

1. Coupe or Spider
2. Exterior Color
3. Convenience Pack
4. Track Pack
5. Wheels
6. Interior Color

So if that were your list, you'd start with finding cars specifically with the color you want and then the other lower tier pieces then become secondary. You may or may not find a car with "everything" you want. If you are dead set on a Spider, the external color choice may not be a criteria you'll be able to hit. However, external color would be the easiest to adjust with a wrap job.

·
Registered
231 Posts
The Rosso Comp. spider at the Mercedes dealer in Scottsdale used to belong to a member here (there was a for sale ad at $37k). Not sure about the options, but you can look them up with the VIN tool. also has aftermarket wheels, but I am sure you could find a set of factory teledials if you put a wanted The carbon interior pieces are available from Madness autoworks ad.https://www.shopcbb.com/details/used-2016-alfa-romeo-4c/62841282

1 - 13 of 13 Posts