Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,216 Posts
Gave them a call this morning and they were unwilling to lower the price and wanted to add on a bunch of fees and stuff bringing the car closer to $45k, not including tax and tags. So no go for me
This is an excellent price. BAT just sold a 2015 with more than double the miles for $48,000 plus 5% BAT fees. Total $50,400.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
This is an excellent price. BAT just sold a 2015 with more than double the miles for $48,000 plus 5% BAT fees. Total $50,400.
If it was $45kish out the door, I would do it. But with taxes and me flying out there and driving it back or having it shipped, it's gonna end up close to $50k total. Guess I'll just have to keep looking for now.

Random aside, does anybody have any thoughts on the Audi TT RS? The older one, so 2013-2014, with the 6 speed manual. Came up as a suggestion when I was looking at 4C YouTube clips haha

·
Premium Member
1,216 Posts
Not a bad car but not compared to a 4C. I had one and they are very fast but I got bored quick with it. I ended up buying a 997.2 Carrera S until I came across a 4C. I bought the 4C and haven’t looked back. Love every minute of it. It’s my therapy along with my Lotus Elise SC.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Not a bad car but not compared to a 4C. I had one and they are very fast but I got bored quick with it. I ended up buying a 997.2 Carrera S until I came across a 4C. I bought the 4C and haven’t looked back. Love every minute of it. It’s my therapy along with my Lotus Elise SC.
I looked at the 997.2 for awhile before the 4C. Never test drove one though. How was it? Would there ever be a scenario where you'd go back to Porsche?

·
Registered
104 Posts
I looked at the 997.2 for awhile before the 4C. Never test drove one though. How was it? Would there ever be a scenario where you'd go back to Porsche?
As having been a 997 owner in the past myself, I'm going to sum up the 4C/Porsche comparison with one picture (yes I know its an AMG GT in the picture but same sh*t lol):

·
Super Moderator
15,186 Posts
As having been a 997 owner in the past myself, I'm going to sum up the 4C/Porsche comparison with one picture (yes I know its an AMG GT in the picture but same sh*t lol): View attachment 108755
Hmmm, so what you are saying is that the AMG, 911 or //M will provide health benefits for your entire life, whereas the 4C will be ecstasy for a few brief moments that you’ll never forget?

Yup, sounds about right.

:ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
1,216 Posts
I may go back to a 911 in the future but it will be a GT3, preferable a 997 GT3. The new ones have gotten too electronic and have grown in size. The 997 was the last model with hydraulic steering.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I may go back to a 911 in the future but it will be a GT3, preferable a 997 GT3. The new ones have gotten too electronic and have grown in size. The 997 was the last model with hydraulic steering.
Totally agree, the 997 GT3/GT3 RS were the last cars Porsche put out remotely worthy of the "name"....even than they had become a little boring. The new crap they have are just bloated, boring, un-exciting poser cars...and to get rid of hydraulic steering...in a car that made its name on steering feel and handling....come on REALLY????

·
Registered
511 Posts
This one is even close to home for you...

21 - 33 of 33 Posts