Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I’m looking to purchase an Alfa 4c colour red . I’m located in austral therefore need to be here , I don’t mind the location will travel for the right car ! My finance are all sorted therefore can make a smooth transaction .
hit me me up with what you got and we go from there
Thanks

·
Super Moderator
9,037 Posts
Hi guys I’m looking to purchase an Alfa 4c colour red . I’m located in austral therefore need to be here , I don’t mind the location will travel for the right car ! My finance are all sorted therefore can make a smooth transaction .
Thanks
Most of us here from Oz have our heads screwed firmly on...but you might get lucky. There have been a few unfortunates who’ve had or chosen to sell. How much are you willing to pay? :LOL: After five years my Rosie is part of my family and, bar a cruel quirk of fate, I hope she remains one. Good luck with your search.

·
Super Moderator
16,535 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

I can’t help you in your quest, but you are in good hands with our Aussie contingent.

Good hunting!

·
Super Moderator
9,037 Posts
I’ll be getting in touch tomorrow with mccarolls , hopefully something come up .
let’s see if someone wants to sell
I’m going to make the effort to get down there tomorrow and see for myself if those new 4Cs actually exist....and the current situation with the Tributos.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks

My fully optioned Nov 2020 first registered Alfa Red Spider will likely have to make way for my Edizione Finale Spider at some stage in the not too distant future.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I’m going to make the effort to get down there tomorrow and see for myself if those new 4Cs actually exist....and the current situation with the Tributos.
Good idea , let me know if you find out something . Working at moment

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My fully optioned Nov 2020 first registered Alfa Red Spider will likely have to make way for my Edizione Finale Spider at some stage in the not too distant future.
Keep me updated if you want trade in the car I’ll make you an offer .

·
Super Moderator
9,037 Posts
The last new one unaccounted for is a yellow one in WA but I think that has been picked up. All the Tributos have a names against them so no more new ones without an owner are left on our shores or coming to our shores.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The last new one unaccounted for is a yellow one in WA but I think that has been picked up. All the Tributos have a names against them so no more new ones without an owner are left on our shores or coming to our shores.
Love and hate the yellow colour , red still the best

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I just changed the description to Alfa Romeo 4c Australia , I want to consider red and also other colours 😂

·
Registered
737 Posts

for the right price mine is always a potential... :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I just changed the description to Alfa Romeo 4c Australia , I want to consider red and also other colours 😂
There was only 1 red new for sale which was out of my budget , I don’t feel comfortable to pay 89k + for a second hand car 2015 paid new 93k 😜 you know what I mean right

·
Registered
14 Posts
There was only 1 red new for sale which was out of my budget , I don’t feel comfortable to pay 89k + for a second hand car 2015 paid new 93k 😜 you know what I mean right
Can't say I do. The market price is the market price, regardless of what it cost someone to buy in the past.

All the best with your hunt, mine will certainly be out of your budget unfortunately.

·
Registered
2016 4C Spider + 3 Ferraris + 6MT 997.2 RWB'd
651 Posts
Little off topic but whatever is going on Canberra vs. Beijing with Darwin port contract ripped up and such behavior? Mad max was a fine situation for light and efficient cars like the 4C on triple bypass shocks (revised Chromoly arms, extended drive shafts, new knuckles, etc) but come on, now. How real is this Australia picks The Fight with China?

It's overdue for China to get some rewards having made nearly all our things, but seems like everyone wants to fight them recently. Can't we all just get along (and responsibly, sustainably, make our own damn things)?

·
Super Moderator
9,037 Posts
Little off topic but whatever is going on Canberra vs. Beijing with Darwin port contract ripped up and such behavior? Mad max was a fine situation for light and efficient cars like the 4C on triple bypass shocks (revised Chromoly arms, extended drive shafts, new knuckles, etc) but come on, now. How real is this Australia picks The Fight with China?

It's overdue for China to get some rewards having made nearly all our things, but seems like everyone wants to fight them recently. Can't we all just get along (and responsibly, sustainably, make our own damn things)?
I just woke up a little while ago and haven’t read the newspapers. Yeah,it’s pretty real. Have a look at some of my posts in the Corona Virus thread. We’ve an election looming in a year or so and there’s nothing like a bit of anti-China rhetoric to get the support of a certain element of the voting public. It all started with our Govts criticism of China in its initial reporting of Corona Virus and calls for investigation into its source. China didn’t like it and put an import ban on our coal, cotton, barley, timber, wine, beef, lamb, lobsters....pretty much everything except iron ore. That’ll be next...There’s even Sabre rattling over Taiwan. How long it takes an ICBM to get from China to Sydney is about how long we’d last in any conflict. This was the short version. Come to think of it, it was before Covid when all of this started...Our Govt banned Huawei from setting up our 5G network too. A threat to our security, it said and made a very public display of its views. I think that’s when the decline started publicly. It’s been on a downward spiral ever since. (Edited)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts