Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. Just putting it out there to anyone who has a line on one or is looking to go a different direction, please reach out and many thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
2018 4c and Stelvio
175 Posts
I was in the same boat, and ended up calling EC. They told me when they were getting them in and when to order

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I’ll give that a shot. Reached out to them twice via email with no luck.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I have a V2 I could sell. Its the EU version so you need to plug the extra tube like EC does for the conversion from EU to NA.

I would sell it for what I paid for it so I can replace it in the spring when I have time to install it.

Send me a PM with your ZIP and I'll check the shipping if your interested.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, for a moment there (several weeks back), EC had a Euro version in stock and so I e-mailed asking what the difference was between the two versions. Well, no reply. I almost don't want to buy from them considering the lack of customer service as I tend to not do business with those who can't even take the time to answer an e-mail from a potential customer, but I like to think that there is something else going on...who knows?

·
Super Moderator
1,268 Posts
Yeah, for a moment there (several weeks back), EC had a Euro version in stock and so I e-mailed asking what the difference was between the two versions. Well, no reply. I almost don't want to buy from them considering the lack of customer service as I tend to not do business with those who can't even take the time to answer an e-mail from a potential customer, but I like to think that there is something else going on...who knows?
Give them a call.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes Sir. I actually called a moment ago and they are receiving an order of these today and should have the website updated by tonight. What timing! Also for anyone curious, there is a port on the EU version that DanK eluded to which they just plug for the NA models as it is unused.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I had a problem with my account creation at EC and was advised they were looking into it. That was 6 weeks ago. I never heard back.

I ended up buying my Corsa exhaust through Alfa9 Supply instead. Matt was very responsive.

Who knows whats going on with EC, but hope they get back on track. The lack of follow-up is unacceptable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
15,438 Posts
Interesting - I haven't dealt with EC since Chris left. Up until then, they were on par with any of our best suppliers, from my experience.
I hope that any issues with them get corrected quickly!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry to hear about that. I recently dealt with Matt @ Alfa9 as well. I placed an order for a couple items and never received confirmation nor tracking information, so I left a v.m. on a Saturday. Shortly thereafter, Matt called back with the info requested. I'll definitely deal with them again. Super nice guy as well.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I had a problem with my account creation at EC and was advised they were looking into it. That was 6 weeks ago. I never heard back.

I ended up buying my Corsa exhaust through Alfa9 Supply instead. Matt was very responsive.

Who knows whats going on with EC, but hope they get back on track. The lack of follow-up is unacceptable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just noticed your tag...are you out of Sacramento/N. Cal.?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Right on...left there a few years ago this month. I miss the weather!!!! Luckily, we now have a handful of In-n-Out's to choose from. FYI - you may already know, but if you ever find yourself in Texas, Whataburger is not a proper substitute...haha.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Hello all. Just putting it out there to anyone who has a line on one or is looking to go a different direction, please reach out and many thanks in advance!
Other option?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks Tibby! I actually read this multiple times over the weekend considering the same. It's definitely an option and seems simple enough.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Reactions: 8250RPM

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for the pic DanK. I got confirmation from EC that they ship these out to our market when the stock on the NA units is empty. I'll give it a few days or so for their stock to show as replenished otherwise, I'll reach out to you to see if you're still interested in parting with yours. Appreciate you DanK.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts