Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
I have a brand new in box carbon mirror caps set for trade for Italian Flag version.
That was pretty much the only option I couldn't find on my car, but caveat, I believe you need the whole stem/mirror assembly as they don't really seat well on our normal base (i.e. you can't snap them in like you would when you change painted to CF).... Went through this in detail with my dealership...wish someone would come up with a really nice snap-on alternative...

·
Premium Member
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That was pretty much the only option I couldn't find on my car, but caveat, I believe you need the whole stem/mirror assembly as they don't really seat well on our normal base (i.e. you can't snap them in like you would when you change painted to CF).... Went through this in detail with my dealership...wish someone would come up with a really nice snap-on alternative...
Oh ok, that would explain the $2000+price at the parts counter! Thanks.

·
Registered
91 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
hmmm....why don't you leave it parked outside, unlocked, with appropriate dismantling tools in the passengers footwell, and we can both be by later tonight..... I will take the drivers side, Rainier you can have the passenger one ;-) Hahahahaaaa

·
Registered
91 Posts
hmmm....why don't you leave it parked outside, unlocked, with appropriate dismantling tools in the passengers footwell, and we can both be by later tonight..... I will take the drivers side, Rainier you can have the passenger one ;-) Hahahahaaaa
If I don’t receive the title soon from the prior owner’s lender, I’ll consider parting out the entire car! :|

·
Premium Member
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Many new faces here, so doesn’t hurt to ask. Sell me your Italian flag mirror, and I will send you a brand new set of plain carbon mirrors.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Fun fact, these mirrors are made by Zender! Maybe you should contact them? I'd be interested in a spare set too.

They use glue to bond the cap onto a carrier that snaps into the rest of the mirror housing.

You probably don't want them... they fell shiny side down onto the road... :cry:

·
Premium Member
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Fun fact, these mirrors are made by Zender! Maybe you should contact them? I'd be interested in a spare set too.

They use glue to bond the cap onto a carrier that snaps into the rest of the mirror housing.

View attachment 107909

You probably don't want them... they fell shiny side down onto the road... :cry:
I emailed them a while back, but no response. Their website shows the flag lights up with an LED. My advice for anyone looking for a 4C and like these mirrors, is to make sure they pick a car already equipped.

·
Premium Member
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

View attachment 107909

Zender finally emailed back today with bad news. The mirrors are indeed only available through dealers. (n)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts